💫Bracelet🌛

~♡Aidan's POV♡~

"Aidan!!" I heard my girlfriend, y/n, call out.

"I'm up here angel!" I yelled back. Soon after, I saw my girlfriend walk into the room with a bag from a jewelry store.

"I have something for you!" She said as she handed me the bag. I stood up, pulled her toward me and gave her a kiss.

"Darling, you didn't have to get me anything..."

"I know but I wanted to. You're constantly spoiling me so why not return the favor and buy you something..." She said, fiddling with her promise ring that I got for her out of nervousness.

I opened the gift bag and unwrapped the tissue paper to reveal a box. I opened the box and my heart melted at the sight of what she had gotten me.

"I know it's not much it's just, money's been a little tight for me recently and-"

I shut her up by kissing her. She placed her hands around my neck while mine were around her waist, lifting her off the ground. I eventually placed her down and hugged her.

"Angel, it's perfect..." I tell her.
"But why a moon?"

"Because... I love looking at the moon every night... And I also love looking at you. So, every time I'm gonna look at the moon it's gonna be like I'm looking at you..." Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter, she just did.
"There was a matching one but, I couldn't afford both."

"I know... Your friend texted me and told me you wanted to get matching bracelets so I went to the mall when you left and bought it for you..." I told her.

I then handed her the gift bag and watched as she opened it. She smiled to herself and immediately threw herself at me, pulling me into a hug.

"I was gonna do the sun but I can't look at the sun so, I did the star because they're my favorite thing to look at in the night sky..." I told her. She knew it was true.
"And your my favorite thing to look at overall..."

"Aidan I love it... And I love you..." She told me as she kissed me.
"Can you help me put it on?"

I nodded my head and clasped the bracelet around her wrist. It looked perfect on her...

Since we got each other the bracelets, we've never taken them off

Since we got each other the bracelets, we've never taken them off. Even when we're far away from each other, we always kept them on and every time I look at the stars... I get a reminder of my favorite one...
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~
Ik it's corny but I saw these bracelets on pinterest and I'm like I need to do an imagine with these!! I like how short this one is tho. It managed to tell the story in 450 words so fine by me! Daily Dose of Aidan!

Hehehehe kicking my feet over here! Ok I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night bye my lovelies❤😚