🥂1...2...3...HAPPY NEW YEAR🥂

~♡~
~♡Y/n POV♡~

It was currently 9 in the morning. I look to my right to see my husband of one year. He was still sleeping though. He didn't go to the gym? His arms were still wrapped around me so I'm guessing not. I tried untangling myself from his arms so I could get ready for the day. It is new years eve after all. When I was able to sit up, his grip only tightened more as he bought me back down so I was on my back. He moved his body so he was laying on top of me; his head buried in my chest giving me little kisses. I sigh.

"Good morning Mr. Gallagher." I say, kissing his forehead.

"Since when were my lips on my forehead Mrs. Gallagher?" He questions in his morning voice. God that voice will be the death of me. I feel him smirk.

"They aren't but since your head is stil nestled in my chest, I can't give you a proper good morning kiss." I snap back. He quickly picks his head up smashing our lips together as soon as we're face to face.

He moves a little bit putting his arm so it's resting on the black leather headboard above me while we still kiss; the top half of his body hovering over me. I pull away looking at the position he's in right now.

"What are you doing?" I ask. I know what he's doing and it's not happening.

"Getting my morning kisses in before we have to get up." He starts giving my neck little kisses making me giggle.

"You sure about that? Because it looks like you're trying to get in a morning make out sesh. Which is not happening." I say, pushing him off of me. He layed down on his side while his head rested in his hand as his arm was propped up; he was testing me right now.

"Oh come on. The last time was last week." He said. He watched me strip out of my clothes and wrap a towel around myself. I looked behind me to see him still watching me.

"Exactly last week. You're gonna have to wait a little while longer than just one week." I say, winking at him. I turn around and start making my way to the shower.

"What do you mean a little while longer?" I hear from the other side of the bathroom door.

"You're just gonna have to wait and see. You'll know tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~♡6 PM♡~
~♡Aidan's POV♡~

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my wife to come downstairs. I had finished getting ready around 30 minutes ago and went with this:

My leg was bouncing up and down due to overthinking. What is she gonna tell me tonight? My thoughts were interrupted when I saw her in the doorway of our living room.

"Hey handsome, you ready to go?" I turn my head looking at y/n. And oh my god did she look stunning:

"Holy shit. Hey uhm I don't think we've met before I'm Aidan. Aidan Gallagher and you are?" I say. I went up to her and kissed her hand.

"Sorry I'm married. Speaking of my husband, do you know where he is? He usually wears button up shirts and jeans. And you sir are not my husband." She played along. I put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"No and I can't find my wife. Maybe you can take the roll." She let's out a little laugh then grabs my face pulling me down and pressing her sweet lips on mine. We pulled away and I grabbed my car keys off the end table next to the couch.