🛣Sidewalk Rule🛣

"Ok sooo... what stores do you wanna go to next?" Aidan asks me.

We were currently walking around the city of Seattle shopping for new clothes and just whatever I see that I like. It was quite nice and peaceful; shopping with the boy I love oh so dearly.

"Uhmmmm... Ooo can we got to build a bear!?" I ask, getting excited.

"Is that even a question? Of course we can!" He says, matching my excited energy.

We then both sprint down the street making our way to build a bear. It was across the way so I darted across the street.

"Darling relax ok? It's not going anywhere and your safety means much more to me than going to a store." Aidan tells me, linking his pointer and middle finger with my belt loop.

"Yeah yeah let's just go!"

"M'lady." Aidan says, opening the door for me.

"Why thank you good sir." I say, mimicking a posh accent making us both laugh.

When we get inside, we immediately see the wall full of different options. I was torn between the green frog and Toothless. Aidan then came over with his build a bear of choice which appears to be a moose with black and red plaid feet and horns:

 Aidan then came over with his build a bear of choice which appears to be a moose with black and red plaid feet and horns:

(This has Aidan written all over it idk why)

"Hey. What're you picking?" He asks me.
"I picked the moose." He then held up the unstuffed moose skin.(their called skins if they aren't stuffed. I PROMISE he's not holding moose skin!)

"I'm debating between the frog and Toothless." I say.

"Alright... pick a number one or two." He tells me.

"Hmmm... two." I reply. He then walks over to the basket that held Toothless.

"Toothless has been chosen!" He says, passing him to me: