💖Celebrity Crush💖

~♡Y/n POV♡~

"Ok now put the pasta in the water gently." I told my six year old, Ryan. We were cooking pasta that had red sauce. He wanted to be mommy's little helper so, of course I told him he can help.
"Alright, go inside and play. I'll take care of the rest. Thank you for being such a huge help duckling!" I told him. I gave him a kiss on his head and sent him to be on his merry little way.

"Mom! Mom I gotta show you something!" I heard my daughter, Aliyah, yell.

"I'm in the kitchen getting dinner ready so come show me!" I yell back. I then see her run into the kitchen smiling widely while holding her tablet.
"What's got you all smiley?"

"I started making edits of (insert celebrity that isn't Aidan)!" She said excitedly.

"Oh my god honey that's so cool! Let me see!" She then opened up an editing app and showed me.
"Oh my god lemon that's amazing!"

"Thanks mom! Did you ever have a celebrity crush?" She asked. I just started smiling and played with my wedding ring.

"Ya... ya I had a celebrity crush..." I felt my smile get bigger.

"Really? Did you make edits of them?" She asked, sounding curious.

"No, I didn't mind edits of him..." I answered. I then heard the front door open then close.

"Daddy!!" I heard Ryan yell.

"Hey duckling!" Aidan greeted his son.
"I swear you get bigger and bigger every time I pick you up!"

"Well... if you didn't make edits of him... then what did you do?" Aliyah asks. I then see my incredible hushed walk in with our son on his hip.

"I married him..." I then smiled and walked over to Aidan and gave him a kiss then pulled away. He leaned toward me, chasing after my lips wanting more. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Wait... you married your celebrity crush!? Oh my god dad was your celebrity crush!!" Aliyah yelled. She started freaking out.

"Was? I still am her celebrity crush!" Aidan said. Aliyah then ran inside with her brother to play.

"You told her?" Aidan asked, walking closer to me slowly.

"I did. She wanted to show me edits she made of her celebrity crush then she asked if I didn't make edits then what did I do so, I told her I married him." Aidan then grabbed me by the back of my thighs and picked me up. He then gave me a kiss on my lips. I played with his hair then pulled away.

"God how much I love you Mrs. Gallagher." Aidan then kissed my neck.

"I love you more Mr. Gallagher..."
____________________________________

~

♡A/N♡~
Short but I thought it was cute. EXTREME writers block rn!

Also Deigo and Lila have a daughter! So ig this is a gender reveal for their kid! Alright that's it bye!