🏁Finish Line🏁

~♡A/n♡~
Someone requested this but it was already an idea so the request made me wanna do it more. Idk who requested it bc they deleted it before I could see it so if you're that person, this is for you!😁

____________________________________
~♡Aidan's POV♡~

"Alright you ready?" I asked my girlfriend, y/n.

"Yep. You excited?" She asked me.

"I am very excited. I get to go to London with my parents and my girlfriend! But not only that, I get to share a hotel room with my girlfriend..." I leaned closer to her ear to whisper.
"Alone... Just the two of us... Fuck, the things we're gonna do-"

"Hey! I'm not really sure what's going on back there but I don't like the sudden whisper after the whole sharing a room with the girlfriend conversation." My mom said in the front seat of the car.

"I'm just telling her I'm excited about the pillow fights!" I lied.
"Anyway, I'm happy you're coming..."

"Why wouldn't I? It's all for you... everything I do..." She said making me smile and let out a little laugh.

"You did not just quote my song."

"Oh but I totally did! But in all seriousness, why wouldn't I go?"

"Because I know you're not into this kinda stuff..."

"Are you kidding!? Do you know where my dad would take me when I was little!?" She started getting excited.

"No...?"

"He would take me to car shows every summer! It only lasted until I was seven though... But it was my favorite thing to do with him before he walked out." She explained.

"How come I never knew this?" I asked her sounding surprised.

"Because I didn't know if you would care..."

"Well, it has to do with you so of course I'm gonna care."
____________________________________
~♡Skip To London♡~

We had officially made it to London. I took ahold of y/n's hand so I don't loose her in the airport since there were already so many people here that it made it easy to loose her. We called a taxi to take us to the hotel and the entire car ride, she was taking in the scenery and even smiling. God she's adorable when she smiles.

"Ok so, our room is down the hall since I wasn't able to book them next to each other so if you need anything, come get us." My mom explained once we got to the hotel.
"And if you kids wanna go explore feel free to do so!"

"Thanks mom! We'll meet up with you guys later." I told my parents.

I grabbed y/n's hand we started running down the hallway with our stuff once my parents went in their room. When we got to the room, I immediately unlocked it and we stepped inside.

"Holy shit is that a bed!?" Y/n said as she jumped on it. There was a bed for the two of us.

"Ok so... I say we take a nap and then we go exploring..." I said as I laid next to her.

"A nap sounds nice..." She said through yawns. I kiss her head and pull her closer to me so we could sleep.
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~