💥Accident💥

"Y/n honey, are you staying for dinner?" Lauren asked me.

"Yeah is that ok? It's just my mom isn't getting home until later and told me that I had to figure dinner out." I explained

"That's more than ok! You gotta eat somehow!"

Lauren then closed the door and went off to do whatever it is she has to do. The bedroom door then opened again to show my boyfriend, Aidan, with wet hair, sweatpants and a shirt in his hand that he set aside on the bed.

"How was your shower?" I asked him.

"Much needed!" He replied as he put on a different shirt.
"Are you staying for dinner?"

"Yeah my mom left me to take care of dinner but I can't cook so... Your mom asked if I was so I said yes."

"Yes!" He cheered as he jumped on top of me. I laughed as he kissed all over my face.
"I get more y/n time!"

"You get y/n time all the time!" I say as I covered my face. I felt Aidan take a hold of my wrists as he gently removed them from my face.

"Not yet. That's the plan..."

He then leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss slowly letting my wrists go as his hands moved to my hips. My hands went around his neck and through his hair as the passion grew.

"Kids dinner!" I hear Rob call out from the other side of the door. Aidan pulled away with a groan of annoyance.

"Coming!" He called out.

Aidan and I then got up, making our way to the dining room. I went to the kitchen and proceeded to get dinner wear to help set up the table. I was walking back to the table with a glass of water when I suddenly tripped and dropped the glass causing water to be spilt and glass to shatter all over the floor. I looked down at the mess...

Then looked back up as my mom started to scream at me.

"Y/n! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She yelled at me.

"I'm sorry it was an accident... It just fell out of my hands I'm so sorry!" I said as I started to panic.

"How could you be so stupid! I mean, seriously how stupid are you!? How does it just slip out of your hands!?" She yelled as she started to get towels. I started crying now.

"Hey don't you dare call her that!" My dad yelled at my mom. This is the first time he's ever defended me...

"Well she is! She dropped the glass and now there's water and glass all over the fucking floor!" My mom yelled back.

"Mom I'm so sorry-" She cut me off.

"Stop fucking talking!"

And I did. I shut my mouth and backed up to the wall, slowly inching toward the corner. My dad then came over to me.

"Are you hurt?" He asks. I shake my head no as I cried. He pulled me into a hug.

The rest of dinner was awkward. My mom and dad were talking, my mom not interacting with me at all.

"So, how was school y/n?" She asks. I just stayed silent as I wiped my eyes of any remaining tears.
"Y/n I'm talking to you."