02

Delilah Lavigne

I ended my shift at the tattoo shop about an hour ago. We typically close at 7 pm but I closed early because we didn't have any more clients lined up today. On the drive home, I decided to call Lennon to pick her up.

"Hey, what's up?" She answered to my call.

"We are going out tonight," I tell her. "I'm on my way to you right now, we can get ready at my apartment so bring what you need," Lennon responds letting me know she'll be ready, and hangs up.

Lennon is always down to go out for the night so I knew this would be easy.

The drive from Caim to her place isn't very far considering she also works there as well. Soon enough I was parked outside of Lennon's apartment.

A few minutes later, she walks out and hops into my car. From Lennon's house to my house it's only a ten minute drive. We make small talk and eventually get to my apartment and ride the elevator up to my floor.

"I just wanna tell you that we're going with two guys," I told her knowing she won't agree to it.

"What do you mean with two guys?" She asks sounding worried.

"They came into my tattoo shop and Leo had appointments with both of them. They invited me to a club tonight and they apparently know the owner." I tell her how I met Zayn and Louis.

"Lilah, I love you but this is the worst decision you have ever made. Who in their right minds would go to a club with someone you barely know? They could be murderers for all we know!" She expresses her concern.

"I know I know but if we go and don't like it we can always call an uber and leave. What's the worst that can happen?" I try to rope her into changing her mind.

"Fine but if it's sketchy we are leaving." She finally agrees. I instantly run up to her and jump up and down. "Deal. I promise whenever you feel uncomfortable or just wanna leave, we will."

Excited that Lennon agreed, we both needed to get ready. Hoping to get out the door by 8:30 pm in order to get there at 9 pm, I started off getting ready by hopping in the shower.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower to warm it up before I get in. I take off the clothes I've been in since I woke up this morning, wanting to wash the day away. I enter the shower and the warm water hits my skin. I wash my hair and body before I get out, realizing I need time to get ready.

By the time I get out of the shower, it's almost 8 pm. I tend to take decently long showers. Something about them just calms me down.

Before I get changed into what I'm wearing to the club I throw on some shorts and a t-shirt since I am doing hair and makeup first.

I go to check on Lennon to see what she's doing, and see that she's currently cuddled up with Nicks. This is a daily thing at this point, every time she comes over they are attached at the hip.

After observing both of them I decide to feed Nicks since I'm going to be out tonight. I go over to his bowl and he instantly jumps up and follows.

"Heyyyy we were having quality time together." Lennon gets mildly upset about Nicks leaving her for food. "Well you need to start getting ready with me, we gotta leave soon anyways." Lennon agrees and we both head to the bathroom to get ready.

I start on my hair. Deciding to straighten it, I look under the sink to find my hair dryer and straightener and plug them in.

Lennon chose to keep her hair the way it is. I would too if mine didn't look like birds lived in it after I blow dry it.

After finishing my hair I moved on to makeup. Lennon had already started. I kept it simple as I usually do just some under eye concealer and some mascara.

Debating over to do a wing or not I chose to, I rarely do them but I was really feeling it today. After doing the finishing touches on my make up it was time to change.

Lennon wore a short black dress with a slight slit on the thigh. She looks absolutely stunning, as always.

Me on the other hand I opted for a more casual dress. I wore a black dress that falls mid thigh, the dress is high on the neckline. I paired it with a simple leather jacket and my knee high tights along with my black boots. I added some jewelry and it was 8:27 pm. Just on time, I tell myself.

Lennon had called for an uber a little bit before we left my apartment

Lennon had called for an uber a little bit before we left my apartment. We are now in the uber on the way to the club named Reign.

Delilah

Hey me and my friend are on our way, we should be there shortly.

I texted Zayn to let him know we were coming. Awaiting his response me and Lennon were talking about how we have never heard of this club considering it's not super far. My phone went off and I check to see what it was.

Zayn

Great! I'll meet you outside.

A few minutes later me and Lennon bid our driver goodbyes. We walk up to where the bar is and I spot Zayn immediately so I drag Lennon over to meet him. I meet his golden brown eyes as we both walk up to him.

"Hi Zayn! This is my friend Lennon, the one I told you about earlier." I state. Zayn immediately goes in for a friendly hug. I was kind of caught off guard from it but reciprocated it back.

"Lovely to meet you Lennon, I'm Zayn." He reaches out to hug Lennon. "You too." Lennon quietly replies.

We enter the club and I'm immediately in shock. The club consists of blue and purple lights covering the place from head to toe.

It is packed full of sweaty people dancing on the floor while drinking god knows what. Music is blaring through the speakers. There's a bar in the middle of the club so if you're on either side you can get drinks.

I look all around and notice there is a second floor which seems to consist of tables and booths.

Zayn leads us throughout the loud and hot club. I look behind me to see Lennon, her eyes are all over the place trying to spot every little thing.

Zayn leads us up the steps to the second floor, where the tables and booths are. As were walking Zayn stops abruptly in front of a booth.

I look up to a boy with long brown hair. I look at his face noticing he's staring at me.

My eyes meet with his green piercing eyes.

.....................................................................................................................................

second chapter doneeee:)

how are we feeling?

i wonder who shes looking at...