79

Harry Styles

It's been two days since the information Niall shared with us, two days of us sitting around with our thumbs up our asses awaiting news from the PI. We told him what Niall thinks is going on and he said 'he's working on it.' Can you believe this guy? What a joke.

We still don't know if it's true, I mean Niall is set on it, but I'm still on the fence as well and Zayn and Louis. If she's still apart of this, I feel like we'd know.

You mean to tell me everything that went down the night she left was a lie? No way.

Luca is many things but a damn good actor is not one of them.

Her lying in a dumpster somewhere, cold and hungry, is way more believable than her still being in cahoots with Mr. 'I won't hunt her down but if I ever do cross paths with her it won't be pretty.'

But nonetheless, I'll give this fantasy of Niall's a shot. Just to see if the PI comes up with absolutely anything that hints at this being true.

"I say we confront Luca and ask him." Louis suggests, manspreading on our sofa with a cigarette in hand.

"You my friend, are the absolute dumbest human being I've ever come to know." Zayn points at him, stealing his cigarette for a puff.

Louis' jaw drops, "Alright well what suggestions do you have? You little know it all." His eyes roll.

He shrugs, "I don't have any, nothing for me to think of since we don't know a goddamn thing yet. Whether it's confirmed or denied, we can't do shit right now other than wait for Luca to give us our next mission."

"Harold, what about you?" Louis turns to me.

"What he said."

Louis sighs, "Jesus Christ you guys are a bunch of pussies. While you sit here and play footsies, I'm going to contact our guy." He stands up from the couch, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"He's M.I.A Lou, you're not going to be able to reach him, we've tried already. Just let him do his thing and he'll contact us when he knows what he knows." Zayn chuckles at his stupidity.

"Not that guy." Louis corrects him, "Joey! My man, just the guy I wanted to talk to." His voice fades when he walks towards his bedroom.

Zayn and I share a glance, "Weed. Of course." I say.

He puts the cigarette out in the ash tray, "Where's Nialler?"

"He's with Jade, took her out for breakfast. Trying to make up for some lost time." I answer with arched eyebrows.

Zayn nods with an O formed on his mouth, understanding.

In perfect timing, Niall and Jade walk through the door, "What's up fellas?" He announces.

"Speak of the devil." Zayn waves his hand at him.

"You missed me enough to talk about me?" Niall acts flattered, blowing a kiss at him. Zayn flips him off.

"You guys hear anything yet?" Jade questions, grabbing a sprite from our fridge.

I shake my head, "Crickets right now."

"What if, and hear me out, she's still in California?" She says, sitting across from Zayn and I on the opposing sofa.

"Well yeah it's a possibility, but sending the PI on a wild goose chase isn't the best thing for right now. We don't want to waste unnecessary time." Zayn states.

"How do you know it's unnecessary?"

"That's the point. We don't know anything. Listen, this guy is gold. He can find anyone at any place and any time, let's just give him his space." Zayn sits forward, arguing.