31

Delilah Lavigne

Lennon's standing in front of me with an angry look on her face, "Came to celebrate you! I'm you're best friend who you so rudely decided not to invite to your fucking birthday party." She scolds me, crossing her arms.

"How about we go and talk somewhere else." I go to grab her arm but she backs up, "No. We're talking right here."

"Lennon, you're being fucking annoying. Now let's go somewhere else." I say sternly and send her a glare but she doesn't budge.

I look behind her to see Finn standing there with his head down, not facing me.

"What's going on here?" Harry steps in and stands beside me.

"Oh look! Your boyfriend is coming to your rescue, how cute!" She makes a pouting face and presses her hand to her heart.

"What is your goal here? You're pissed that I'm not spending my birthday with you? Cry me a fucking river, Lennon. It wouldn't have hurt you to call or even text me on my fucking birthday. But no, instead you come to my party to cause a scene." I remark.

"Actually, what I'm pissed about is the fact that you're all buddy buddy with the goddamn enemy." She claims.

I furrow my eyebrows and look over at Harry, who has the same look on his face. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I direct my attention back to her.

She takes a step closer to me and nearly shouts in my face, "I know who they are, and what they do. I also know that you are apart of it."

Finn comes up from behind and grabs Lennons arm, "Hey, let's not cause a scene, okay?" She shrugs his arm off and stands up straight in front of me.

Zayn walks up to us with confusion written all over his face and Harry whispers something into his ear, to which Zayn walks away.

The music stops, causing everyone in the house to groan in disappointment.

Harry stands in between us and looks down at her, "I suggest you don't say another fucking word until everyone is gone, got it?" He whispers to her sternly, but loud enough for me to hear it. "Alright everyone, get the fuck out of here! Party's over!" He shouts to everyone around him and people start to scatter out with disappointed faces.

Once the place is cleared we direct our attention back to her, "You wanna give us a little context?" I cross my arms.

"We've known for a while actually. We just didn't think you were dumb enough to keep helping them." She waves her hand to Finn, who's still standing behind her.

"Known what?" Zayn chimes in. The boys are standing behind us, watching.

Finn walks up beside Lennon, standing next to her and in front of Harry. "I worked at Reign. I saw and heard everything. You really think I could keep my mouth shut forever?" My eyes immediately widen at his words.

Harry clenches his jaw, "What the fuck did you do?" Finn shakes his head with a scoff, "I haven't done anything, yet." Harry narrows his eyes at him and looks him up and down.

"Come again? You worked at Reign?!" I step in front of his face, forcing him to look down at me.

"They didn't tell you?" His eyebrows furrow, I turn around to Harry and the guys and arch my eyebrows, "We didn't know he worked with you right away and once we found out, it was too hard to even explain." Harry responds.

I scoff, "I'm pretty sure it's easy to explain. And you," I turn back to Finn, "Why didn't you say anything? You lied to me the whole time."

Finn goes to defend himself but gets cut off, "Can someone explain what the hell is going on?" Niall asks behind us changing the subject.