24

Delilah Lavigne

You know that feeling you get when you have no idea what the fuck you're doing but you just wing it and pretend be be confident?

Welcome to my goddamn life.

Ever since I could remember, I never knew the plan I'd make next. When I turned eighteen and moved out I just knew I was royally fucked in life yet I couldn't put my finger on why or what was going to happen.

But now I can.

Staying at Harry's house a couple nights ago was something I never could've imagined would happen. I don't know what I'm doing.

From making out with him in the club bathroom to sleeping in his bed with him overnight, I just don't know what's going to happen next.

Like right now, I'm pulling up to his building with no intentions of really doing something. Again, I just don't know.

He opens the door to my knocking and furrows his eyebrows, "What are you doing here?"

"Is it cool if I come inside?" Still don't know what I'm here for but hopefully it will come to me soon.

He nods and opens the door wider for me to come inside, his place looks clean. Cleaner than usual. I mean it's no frat house but it's not necessarily OCD type style either.

"Why does it smell like chemicals in here?" I take my shoes off and place them by his door since it seems like he cleaned his entire apartment.

He scratches the back of his neck and confirms my thoughts, "I cleaned a little around here, thought it needed it."

I hum and go to stand at the bar in the kitchen, "So.."

He balances on his heels back and forth, "So..."

"What were your plans for today?" I cut to the chase.

He shrugs, "Didn't have any. Was just gonna chill all day since I have no where to be."

"Cool. Wanna go somewhere?"

He squints his eyes, "Where?"

"Just, somewhere." I honestly have no idea where, I figured one of us would drive while I think of something on the way there.

"Erm, yeah. Let me just go change." He points to his bedroom and walks away.

After waiting a couple minutes he comes out in black jeans, his converse and a white t shirt with a red flannel over it.

"Ready to go?" I ask while dangling my keys.

He nods and grabs his wallet and phone then walks towards his door. I put my shoes back on and he opens the door for me while I step out and he locks it behind us.

"What's your plan Lavigne?" He questions behind me. I shrug, "Do I need to have a plan?"

"I guess not. But I'd like to know some idea of where I'm going in case I'm about to get murdered or some shit."

"If any one's going to be doing the murdering, don't you think it'd be you?" I turn around and walk backwards so I'm facing him.

He points at me saying, "Touché." I chuckle and we walk to my car.

As soon as I turn on my car with him in the passenger seat, I connect my phone to aux and play There Is Something On Your Mind by Big Jay McNeely.

I see Harry from my peripheral vision tapping his finger to the beat of the song on his thigh while his elbow rests on the window and he's looking out of it.

I keep the music at a mid volume so we would still be able to hear the other person as we both hum along to the song.

I have the windows to my car rolled down as the wind blows my hair out behind me, and my sunglasses are resting on my face.