14

Harry Styles

After leaving Delilah's yesterday, pissed as fuck might I add, I needed to cool off a bit. I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours to get shit off my mind and let out some steam.

Now here I am sitting in front of Luca going over our plan for the banquet that's only a couple weeks away.

"Son, I know I can trust you. But, can I trust this girl?" He firmly asks after going over what we need to know for the plan.

Liam told Luca we got a girl to help us, against my orders.

"I'm not your fucking son," I mutter under my breath without him hearing, "Yes sir. We're training her right now and I can assure you we will all be ready, including her, in time for the mission." I say louder than my first sentence.

He nods, "Good. I would like to meet her before the date that's set for this banquet. Think you can arrange that for me within the next week?"

"We didn't talk about you meeting her at all, sir. You will see her after our mission is done when we give you the drugs and money we collect." This was not apart of the fucking plan at all.

"Plans changed. I would like to meet her before then, now bring her here within the next week and that's final." I flinch as he shouts.

I nod and stand up, "Fine. I'll see you soon, thank you for your time." God that sucked to say.

He stands up as well and opens the door for me, as I'm walking out he grabs my shoulder tightly, "Don't mess this up for me. If you don't trust her at any point then you know what you need to do. She knows too much." He says in my ear, I look at him and nod then force myself out of his grip.

I leave the warehouse to get in my car and drive away as fast as I can. I'm always in a bad mood after I see Luca, and his stupid ass face never fails to leaves my mind after.

Harry
Just met with Luca. Plan is still the same.

I don't know why Luca only meets with me and not the rest of the guys too, or all at once. I guess he trusts me the most since I've been here the longest but it sucks not having anyone there with me, even though I'll never admit it to them.

Zayn
Okay. I texted Delilah to meet with me tomorrow, I want to talk to her about it without any of the dipshits there.

The fuck?

Harry
Mind if I come?

Don't ask why I want to go. Please don't ask why I want to go.

Zayn
Sure I don't care, just don't piss her off.

Thank god. Also, why the fuck does everyone keep saying that to me? I don't even piss her off that much, if anything it's the other way around.

I pull up at my building and head inside. Once I get past my door I head inside and go straight to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and examine all of the cuts and bruises on my face and hands from last night.

I open the door forcefully to leave her building and bump into someone on my way out, "Shit sorry." they say. I look at who it was and notice it was her friend, who's name I had already forgotten. Started with and M? L? I don't fucking know. I walk past her without saying anything and get into my car and leave.

I pull into Reign and go inside, noticing the bartender standing by the bar. We have kept it closed for a couple days, which has pissed some people off but I don't fucking care. Why is he here though?