39

Delilah Lavigne

The guys had a concert tonight that I was practically forced to attend by Niall, and they made up a lie on social media as to why they were gone for a while.

They said they all got sick...

Very believable guys.

But the concert was pretty good and they added two new songs to their set list, I have yet to memorize any of them even though I should since I go to every show they have.

The whole music side of their lives really fascinates me because behind closed doors they are so different compared to when they're on stage.

They really feel for the music side, I think that's their favorite part of this whole ordeal. What confuses me though is who writes the songs, Harry always bashes good music so I know damn well that it's not him.

Apparently they are supposed to tour soon which seems odd to me because they only have once before and that was a year ago, way before me.

They briefly mentioned it and said I would have to go with them considering I'm apart of this now but it didn't make sense to me. This has been their life for years now, I just became apart of it a couple months ago.

Then as I thought about it, it would kind of be fun since it's all around the US and we can explore in every state we visit. It's not like I have friends that I'd be leaving behind.

Speaking of, Finn tried contacting me a few days ago by asking Leo for my new phone number but Leo refused since I told him to never allow them into Caim again. He doesn't ask questions thankfully so he just agreed.

Maybe he found out about what Calum did through Lennon, but neither of them know he's dead. None of us have talked to Lennon since the day she went to the cafe to meet him for us.

I think Zayn likes her a little bit because he asks me about her, which is putrid. But I won't mention it to him unless he does to me first.

After their concert, Harry and I went back to his house so I could change into a more comfortable outfit and I chose to wear a cropped graphic t, black baggy jeans with a belt, my Doc Martens and some jewelry to pair with it.

We are now on our way to Reign, the guys wanted to celebrate their first concert back and their upcoming tour and I agreed to go since it'd be nice to get out.

I could've dressed up more since it's a literal club but I'm here all the time now so what's the point?

Harry and I walk side by side and the guard opens the club door for us as we cut everyone in line, the purple and blue lights shine brightly around the club with music blasting in my ears.

I love watching everyone in their own world having fun.

He puts his arm around me and guides us to the bar to order our drinks.