45

Delilah Lavigne

I jolt awake from my heavy sleep as sunlight creeps in through the curtains, blinding my tired eyes.

I wipe them and sigh, checking the time on my phone to see it reads 12:30pm, "Jesus how did I sleep in that long?" I whisper to myself.

Looking to my left, Harry's side is empty. There's a dip in the bed from his indent so he had to have just left the bed.

I walk into the bathroom first, taking in my appearance. My face is red, my eyes are super puffy from last night and my hair is tangled. I look fucking dead.

I don't even remember coming to bed, I must have fallen asleep in Harry's hold from how exhausted last night made me.

It took a lot in me to admit most of the things I said last night, for so long I forced myself to not think about what happened to me. I tried to convince myself that it was my fault just for it to be okay. Just so that I could only be angry with myself instead of someone else. Instead of my father, or Calum.

I change into a black crop top and sweatpants, not feeling like actually getting dressed today and comb through my hair a bit.

I open the bedroom door and can hear whispers coming from the living room, as soon as I walk into the living room I see all the guys and Harry sitting on the couch talking about something, "Hey guys." I make myself known and they turn their heads to me.

"You look like shit." Niall greets me so nicely.

I hold my hand to my heart, "You always make me feel better Niall. That's how I know I can count on you for anything."

He shrugs while grinning, "Here for you." I grin sarcastically and flip him off.

I join them on the couch and sit between Harry and Zayn, "How did you sleep baby?" He rubs his hand on my thigh.

I nod, "Pretty good. What's going on?"

"We're discussing some things for the tour. Gotta get everything settled beforehand so we know when we actually have free time to do shit," He leans in to my ear, "Sorry I didn't tell you, I thought you'd sleep through it. I was planning on telling you everything after they left."

"It's okay." I assure him, whispering back.

They continue going through everything as I stare off at the floor.

I shake out of my gaze and look up to see Liam staring at me. I furrow my eyebrows and he realizes that I caught him so he immediately looks away.

Alright what the hell was that?

Zayn clears his throat and stands up, "I'm fucking starving so I'm gonna go pick up some food for us, halt the conversation until I come back."

He walks past all of us and stops in his place, "Lilah do you wanna come to keep me company?"

I look up at him and nod, "Yeah sure, let me get my shoes."

I put on my converse and join him at the door, "Be careful!" Harry shouts and I put a thumbs up above my head, "Always am!"

Zayn laughs as we walk to his car and I look at him in confusion, "What's funny?"

"You guys. I've never heard him say that to anyone." He opens the passenger door for me and I put on my seatbelt while he gets in the drivers seat.