07

Delilah Lavigne

I was swaying my hips to the beat of the song.

My head is fuzzy and I feel good.

The purple and blue lights, the loud music, the sweaty bodies, the drinks in peoples hands.

I get lost in my own world just enjoying myself, until suddenly a hand grabs the back of my arm and drags me away from the dance floor

I cant tell who it is due to the fact that the lights and their black attire are masking their appearance.

Then I noticed him once I saw his long hair.

Harry.

"What are you doing?" I slur my words.

No answer. He just continues dragging me through a long, dark hallway.

He opens up a door and pulls me inside. He flicks the light on and I squint my eyes due to the brightness.

I look up at him and we meet eyes. He looks angry. Per usual.

"Harry? What are you doing?" I ask.

He just keeps ahold of my arm while staring into my goddamn soul.

"You're hurting me, let go!" I try to yank my arm from his strong grip.

He pushes me back against the wall while pressing a hand to my throat.

I stare up at him in shock and fear.

"You're playing a dangerous game, my love." He mutters with a smirk.

"What are you talking about? I didn't even do anything." I try to push him off of me but he doesn't budge.

"I don't know what you think you saw, but you have a lot of nerve showing up here." He tells me.

Suddenly he pulls out a gun. A fucking gun.

"H-Harry.. What are you doing with that?" I ask with fear in my voice.

What the fuck is happening? I was just dancing.

He presses the barrel of the gun up to my stomach.

He meets my eyes again and smirks sinisterly.

He looks evil.

"Harry please, don't d-" I start to say but get cut off by a loud bang.

I look down and see blood starting to cover my dress.

I look back up to him to see that smirk still plastered on his face.

Then everything goes black.

I jump up from my sleep and see that I'm in my own bed and my own dark bedroom.

That was a dream.

What the actual fuck?

That's the first time I've dreamt about him and the fucker shot me.

My hearts still beating, I check my phone to see the time and it's 6am. Great.

My mind has been reeling with thoughts from last night ever since I got home.

I didn't even mean to walk in on him in his dressing room. I thought I would beat all of them there since they got off stage as I was leaving as well.

I got scared once I saw what was on his table and just ran off because what kind of normal person keeps a gun, a shit ton of money and drugs on their table out in the open?