56

Harry Styles

Today is day 16 of tour and we are in Pennsylvania. A state that I dread being in with every fiber of my being. Everything bad happens in Pennsylvania.

Every task we have been given has flown pretty easy, Delilah did have a little scare when we were in Boston, she got chased by cops that arrived to the scene before we could run and we lost her for a couple minutes but Louis managed to get to her faster than them and hid with her behind a car until we managed to find them and escape the cops.

Every show has gone smoothly, the crowds keep getting bigger and way louder. I have been writing a song in the hotel room when Delilah leaves to hangout with Jade, which is every single day.

I've only written two songs. One that I played on stage the first show we had on the tour, and one that I've kept to myself because it's too revealing. It's about her. And I'm not ready to put that out there.

"Open up Styles!" Niall's voice yells from outside my room as he knocks repeatedly. "Hang on a second, Jesus!" I close my journal and put it back in my suitcase, then grab my wallet and open the door. "What do you want?"

"We're going out." He answers simply with his hands in his pocket. "Niall, you're almost 23. Why are you wearing a snap back?" I flick the hat on his head. I swear he tries to look younger on purpose.

He flips the hat around with a pout, "Hey, Jade bought me this asshole." I walk out of the door with him and Liam following behind.

"We went out last night so if you think I'm getting drunk, you're heavily mistaken." Liam argues with Niall and he laughs, "Liam you're heavily mistaken if you think you can turn down a drink." We get to the elevators and press the button.

As soon as the doors open, Louis, Zayn, Delilah and Jade come in sight, "You guys went with them? Why weren't we invited?" Niall holds his hands out by his sides in offense.

"We ran into them while coming up, calm down you baby." Delilah explains. "Where are you guys going?" Zayn asks as we step into the elevator to join them.

"Out, apparently." I shrug and put my arm around Delilah, kissing her head.

"We went out last night." Delilah mentions and Niall scoffs, "Yeah and you all say I'm the baby."

"You are." We all say in unison and he rolls his eyes.

We leave the hotel as a group and walk around the area until we find a bar, which was easy since we are now inside of one ordering drinks.

"We can't get too drunk, we have a mission tomorrow and if you bitches are hungover I'm not covering for you." Zayn sternly tells us and Niall waves at him to shut up.

We sit down at a table and each take shots, pouring them back with ease. Minus Delilah and Jade.

After a few drinks I stand up and announce, "I have to piss." Delilah and Jade are dancing and the guys are talking about a shoe that you can get free drinks if you drink out of it so they aren't even paying attention to me.

I do my business in the bathroom and leave, on my way out I accidentally bump into someone, "Sorry." I stand against the wall to let them pass.

"You're okay." The girl I bumped into replies. As she passes me, she makes eye contact with me.

Without my control, my eyes immediately widen.

"Harry?" The look on her face is matching mine.

"Quinn."

Delilah Lavigne

Jade and I walk back to our table and I notice Harry is missing, "Where's my boyfriend?" I look around the area, "I think to take a piss." Liam points to the bathrooms and I go that way since I myself have to pee.