38

Harry Styles

Today's gonna be fun.

For the first time ever, I'm not looking forward to capturing someone. Never thought I'd say that because it used to be the highlight of my week.

All I want to do lately is spend time with Delilah but something is always in the way, even though she's gonna be with me it's just not the same.

I'm currently trying to force myself not to get shit faced at Reign as the guys are setting up for opening time later.

I mean, I'm literally sitting at the bar for christ sakes. The alcohol is screaming at me to drink it.

But I know that if I get plastered, Delilah will be pissed tonight. And if it's anything like last night then I don't want it.

My phone rings in my pocket, distracting me from my trance, so I take it out and the name reads Luca, "Yeah?"

"Remember the conversation we had the other day?"

"No, why? And why are you calling me? You never do." My voice comes out annoyed but I'm not, I'm just confused.

"I found something deeply important, can you come meet me before I see you tonight?"

"Can't, I don't have my car."

"I guess through the phone will do. Do you know an Amara Baker?"

"The name sounds familiar but no I don't." I feel like someone had mentioned that name before but I can't for the life of me remember who.

"I don't know why this popped up on my search for what you had asked me to find for you, but it says here that she was connected to Delilah and that something happened. I don't trust this son."

Stop fucking calling me son.

"Why is this relevant? Probably just an old friend or something." I shrug it off even though worry is coating his voice.

"Harry. Look into it. If there's something that girl is hiding then you know what happens. Don't make me regret ever helping you in the first place."

"Alright whatever, yeah I'll look into it. Just give me the actual answers I need please. I'll stop by sometime this week to discuss more." I hang up the phone before he can even reply. I fucking hate his voice.

"Who was that?" Niall asks me while setting up the barstools.

"Luca. He needed my help with something." I answer shortly and go back to staring at the pleasant looking alcohol.

"Hm." Niall hums, "Where's Lilah?"

"She's out shopping for a dress tonight, that's why she dropped me off and has my car."

"Why don't you just get her car for her?" Zayn asks from behind me.

I shrug, "I don't know. She didn't really need it until today since she doesn't go anywhere unless it's with me."

"Why the hell are you staring at the whiskey like a dog does to a piece of meat?" Niall walks up to stand beside me.

"Because I want to drink it."

"So drink it.."

I sigh and force myself to look away, "I can't. Gotta be sober for tonight."

"Wait what's tonight?" He asks.

"Luca is sending us on a mission to capture someone and bring em' back to him," I see him
about to start talking so I put my hand up, "And before you ask, I don't know who it is and what for, he just told us yesterday."