28

Delilah Lavigne

I wake up just barely and reach my hand out to feel for Harry, only to find his spot on my bed empty.

He left.

I sit up, being fully awake now and roll my eyes, this man can't stay for one night can he?

Is he embarrassed? Did he regret last night? Hell, I don't even know for sure if I regret last night yet.

Rolling out of bed I walk over to my closet to get ready for the day and not focus on Harry's stupid ass. Deciding on what to wear, I choose a black V neck crop top paired with a brown flannel, baggy blue jeans with a black heart belt, some jewelry and my doc martens.

 Deciding on what to wear, I choose a black V neck crop top paired with a brown flannel, baggy blue jeans with a black heart belt, some jewelry and my doc martens

I leave my bedroom and go straight for my bathroom to do my hair and makeup, I plug in my flat iron then apply concealer, mascara and winged eyeliner. Once the iron is heated up, I straighten my hair and finish all within ten minutes.

I walk out of my bathroom and go straight to my kitchen to feed Nicks, I have to work today at CAIM which sucks but at least I'll see my most favorite people in the world.

As I finished putting food in his bowl and Nicks coming to chow down, I hear a noise in my apartment. I pause in my tracks to make sure I'm not hearing things but then I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around fast and am met with Harry's tall figure standing with arms crossed in my living room.

"Oh, I thought you left." I cross my arms to match him.

He looks at my gesture and grins, "Nope. I've been here the whole time. Even had a cup of coffee while you were getting ready."

I widen my eyes, "You have been here this whole time and didn't say anything? What have you even been doing?"

"I didn't want to bother you just in case you were doing some lady stuff, and I've just been chilling with your cat." Lady stuff? What does that even mean?

"Wait, you were hanging out with Nicks? Wow he's really grown on you, huh Styles?" I point out and can see the embarrassment on his face forming. I swear he is scared of someone seeing him show affection towards anyone or anything.

He clears his throat to rid of the embarrassment, "Why'd you get all dolled up this early?"

"I have to go to work, some of us actually have a real job." I jab while walking towards my fridge to make myself some coffee as well.

"I can take you, I have nothing to do until later tonight." Harry offers.

"Okay." I pour myself a cup, putting ice in it and then looking back up at him, "Wait, what's tonight?"

"We have a concert. Some of us actually have a job." He throws my comment back at me, mocking me and I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Lavigne." He takes a step closer to me which makes me back up into the fridge.