33

Delilah Lavigne

I've been paranoid for two weeks now. I barely leave Harry's house unless it's a necessity and I'm with him.

I feel bad for constantly clinging onto him and basically living in his house now but there's nothing else I can do. I miss living in my own apartment.

I had Leo take over CAIM while I'm gone and he is also taking care of Nicks for me since I wasn't really active for a week. I miss my boy. He also apparently hired two new people to replace the traitors.

I never thought I'd say it but I do really miss working. I do like the time Harry and I have spent together though. Ever since I sort of got out of my funk, we've been paired at the hip.

We had one night where we had a full on make out session but I stopped it before we could go further. I had a panic attack.

It was really embarrassing but Harry was super nice about it and actually talked me through it and calmed me down. We haven't done anything sexual since before my birthday.

He's met with the guys a couple times about he who shall not be named. Every time they come, I'm just cooped up in Harry's room but I'm tired of not being social anymore.

So as I'm laying in Harry's bed just staring at the tv playing a show I couldn't give two shits about, I decide to go out in the living room where they all are right now. I'm just in a hoodie, my sweatpants and socks and I don't care to change since I'm comfy.

I open the door, causing it to creak and they turn their heads at my arrival. "Lilah, hey." Niall greets me.

I send a half wave with my lips in a line and cross my arms while walking over to the couch and sitting next to Harry by the armrest. He looks at me with a soft smile and rubs my thigh.

"How are you doing?" Louis asks me. Liam shoves his arm, "Dude, not the time to ask that." He whispers to him causing me to slightly smile.

"I'm okay, doing better. I actually wanted to join you guys today if that's alright?" I pull my sleeves down to cover my hands like paws and wait for their response.

Harry clears his throat gently, "Of course. We were just discussing some things so if you want, just listen and give your input whenever, yeah?" I nod and he shifts in his seat to sit more towards me instead of Zayn.

"We have yet to contact this number. It's been a week since we got it and we still have no ideas on what to say. So have any of you come up with anything?" Harry aims at the guys.

"I came up with something." Niall shares. "What were you thinking?" Louis immediately asks him.

He purses his lips and shrugs, "We should threaten him to fork over some money, meet up with him to take it and then kill his ugly ass." I throw back a laugh at the way he worded it.

Harry rubs his palms on his face and sighs, "You're a fucking idiot." Niall tosses his hands up to the side from the offense thrown at him, "What? Like you had a better idea." He scoffs.

"I have an idea." I cut in. They urge me to continue on, "What if you pretend to be Lennon?" I cringe at my mention of her name but quickly shake it off. "I mean, you got the phone number from her meaning he gave it to her right?" They all nod, "Okay, so act like you're her and that you want to get in contact with him. He wouldn't find it odd."

Harry grins and points at me, "You my love, are so fucking smart."

Smart? I came up with that in two seconds, that's like the easiest idea I've ever had to conjure.