04

Delilah Lavigne

Yesterday I woke up hungover as fuck. I am never drinking again.

Okay that's a lie, but I'm at least not drinking for a whole week.

I spent all day yesterday curled up in my bed with Nicks by my side.

I woke up around 12pm and Lennon left around 1 pm. She called an Uber because she could tell I didn't wanna drive her home or do anything all day because of the pounding headache I had.

I have drank plenty more before than I did on Saturday night, so I have no clue why I felt like complete dog shit.

It's Monday now, meaning I have to go back to work and I'm not really dreading it today like usual because I get to see Finn.

It's been about a week since he's had a shift at CAIM, due to the fact that he has another job which is bartending.

I woke up at 8:30am which is earlier than usual because I wanna stop and get some coffee before work.

Coffee is the best man made creation in the world. Whoever invented that shit deserves their ass ate.

After I woke up I took a hot ass shower and then moved on to doing my hair and makeup, I take out my blow dryer and my flat iron.

After doing my hair I start on my makeup, doing a "natural" look today which is just my concealer and mascara and finished that up. All of that took less than an hour so I have plenty of time until I have to leave.

Look at me being on time today. Very unusual so soak it up whilst you still can.

I go to my closet in my bedroom and sift through my clothes to pick out my outfit for the day.

I decide to go with light blue mom jeans, a cropped white tank top, my doc martens and my all time favorite sweater.

I grab my bag that was hanging off my chair by my desk in the corner of my room and walk out the door into the kitchen

I check the clock and see that it's almost 10am

"Nicks, I suggest you get ur ass in here if you wanna eat today!" I yell out to my cat while grabbing his food and putting it into his bowl.

I hear him meow and then he comes waltzing in and goes straight to his bowl. I grab my keys out of my bag and walk towards the door.

"I'll see you later buddy, I love you!" I yell to him while he meows back to me as a way of saying bye and I walk out of my door, locking it behind me.

I make my out of the elevator after riding in it and don't see Nora in today, but it doesn't shock me because she has 2 days a week off.

I get in my car and start it up, connecting my phone to the aux. People who sit in silence in their cars have to be complete psychopaths because music helps me focus in any situation.