67

Delilah Lavigne

I'm so tired of being in this house.

It's been a whole week of me just sitting around doing nothing and I'm so fucking bored. Well, Harry and I did do something all day yesterday and last night if you know what I mean, but besides that it's been boring.

Zayn and Louis stop by once in a while to either hang here or at Reign so they can have some quality time with Harry—They claim they've always just come over to hang out but I think they miss him and want to spend time with him—but it's sad not seeing Niall or Liam there. Niall just won't come because I'm here.

And when Niall doesn't come, neither does Jade. I'm sure she doesn't want to see Harry since he punched her boyfriend but I haven't seen her or him since that night. She said she's not mad at me but I wouldn't blame her if she was. I'm mad at myself.

Harry's currently in the shower as I read a book that Zayn gave me, that's kind of a thing we do now. I give him one of my books that I think he would like and vice versa.

His phone stars buzzing on his nightstand so I reach over the bed to grab it, the contact reads Zayn's name.

I press answer, "Hey it's Delilah."

"Oh, hey. Have you read my book yet?"

"Currently reading it right now it's pretty good, Harry's in the shower by the way." Probably should've mentioned that from the start but he didn't seem surprised that I answered.

"Okay will you let him know Louis and I are coming over, we're going to Reign."

"Yeah he'll be ready in a bit. Byeeee." I hang up and set his phone down, plugging it in so it's all charged up for when he grabs it.

They have been going back to Reign every day after Liam's funeral to fix the place up and make it nice again for customers. They have to go through Luca this time to hire a bartender because Luca is taking more precautions these days to make sure no suspicious activity is scoped out by normal people. Apparently one of the bars he owns was raided, one of the cleaners found some stuff in the basement that shouldn't have been found. Luca wasn't caught but the poor bartenders were charged and they didn't even know what was going on in the basement.

So, they cant open again until someone associated with the team is willing to be a bartender practically full time.

The water turns off in the bathroom and a couple minutes pass until Harry walks out, in his towel.

"Damn you are so hot." His towel is hanging low, showing his V line.

He chuckles, "You should've showered with me. It would've saved water." He shrugs and drops the towel, clearly showing off his body now.

I glance down along his body, he whistles and points two fingers at me then his eyes, "Eyes up here Ms. Lavigne."

My face scrunches, "Ew you know I hate being called that. Oh also Zayn called, him and Lou are coming by so you guys can go to Reign."

He pulls on a black t shirt and black jeans, "Okay, you coming with?"

It feels weird seeing him the same clothes that he wore when his hair was longer. He just looks like a different person now and for some reason the clothes just don't match his vibe.

I purse my lips, "No I think I wanna go into town, maybe see some people I haven't in a while."

He snaps his head to me, his eyes are wide, "Really?"