36

This is the second part of the double update! Read chapter 35 before this one if you haven't already!

Harry Styles

Delilah is standing in the doorway with a gun aimed right at Calum. I look to my right and see that she shot a warning bullet through the wall.

"Delilah, hey. Just put the gun down, let's talk about this." Calum tries to reason with her as one hand is in the air towards her and the other with my gun aimed at me.

She stares at him with a glare, gun still aimed at him. "I said fucking drop it. Unless you want the next one to go through your skull." She tilts her head with arched eyebrows.

He doesn't budge. With his head turned to look at her, I swiftly take my gun out of his hand from the distraction and slam my fist against his temple.

He drops to the floor, knocked unconscious. "Fucking asshole." I mutter.

I look back up and meet eyes with Delilah, "Are you okay?" She asks while walking up to me, inspecting my face, then engulfing me in a hug.

I wrap my arms tightly around her, "I'm fine. Did you find Louis and Zayn?"

She pulls away and nods, "Yeah, they found the guy who lives here and tied him up. I came to find you since I knew Calum was still somewhere around here."

"Who's the guy? And where did you get that gun?"

She shrugs, "I borrowed it from Louis when I came to look for you. And I don't know, I didn't get a good look at him." She nods to the doorway, "I'll show you where they are."

"Let's drag his ass there first." I grab his legs and she leans down to grab his arms.

She leads the way to where Louis and Zayn are as we carry Calum's flimsy body.

We walk downstairs and once we reach the first floor, she opens a door that leads to another staircase that goes down, a basement.

We make it down the other set of stairs and once we reach the floor, we throw Calum's body down on the cement and I turn around to be met with Louis, Zayn and a guy I'm unfamiliar with.

"Damn, what the hell happened to you?" Louis questions, noticing my face full of blood.

"Fucker punched me a couple times and aimed a gun at me." I wipe my nose and spit on the ground to rid of the blood, "The gunshot we heard, was that him?" Louis points at Calum who is on the floor.

I shake my head and grin slightly, "It was her."

We all look at Delilah who is standing there with arms crossed and once she sees the attention on her she shrugs, "What? It's not like I shot him."

We all chuckle, "Who do we have here?" I wave my hand to him as he is tied up to a chair.

"We don't know. He hasn't said a word ever since I found him trying to escape through his bedroom window. He definitely knew we were here before we even found either of them." Zayn explains to me.

I lean down to be eye level with him, he has light brown curly hair, brown eyes, a tan skin tone and minimal tattoos on his face.