47

Double update! Read chapter 46 before this one!

Delilah Lavigne

"Delilah! Wake up!"

Am I dreaming?

"Please wake up!" My body starts shaking as a faint voice calls out to me.

"Damnit Delilah come on!" One last shake to my body and I open my eyes, I'm only met with darkness.

"Delilah? Are you awake?!" Jades voice calls out to me.

"Jade?!" I sit up from an uncomfortable position, "Oh thank god, I've been trying to wake you for twenty minutes." Her body meets mine and she engulfs me in a tight hug.

"Where the hell are we?" I rub my eyes and can smell chemicals on my nose so I rub it to rid of the god awful smell, "I don't know. When I woke up I was next to you on the floor. The only light is coming from that door over there." I squint my eyes and look for a door, I find one behind me and see light shining through the bottom of it.

I start to breathe heavily, "Jade, someone took us. I-I remember."

"What?! I don't remember anything past you coming back out of the bathroom with Harry." Her words come out all jumbled.

"You don't remember that girl? The one who was on the floor bleeding." I try to piece together her memory.

"N-No what happened?" I reach for her hand in the darkness knowing that she's scared, hell I'm fucking scared too.

"You said you heard a scream and we saw a girl lying on the floor below us, the guys went to help her and the next thing I knew someone grabbed me and held something up to my nose and when I looked down you were on the floor already."

She sighs and holds my hand tighter, "Who the hell did this? And why us?"

"I might have an idea." I mutter and scoot myself to lean against a wall beside Jade, I think these floors are concrete because they are hard as hell.

"God I'm so cold." Her voice starts shaking, she's only in my dress with tights and I'm in a mesh top with uncomfortable jeans.

"Wait, do the guys even know we're gone? How long has it been?" She gets worried, "I don't know, I assume they'd know since we were unconscious for god knows how long. They have to be looking for us."

"Do you have your phone on you?" I ask her, "No I left it in my purse at the club." She sighs.

I pull mine out of my back pocket and try turning it on. There is no service down here so it doesn't even let me access anything.

I stand up from the floor and guide myself in the darkness to walk over to the door. I feel around for a handle and my hand finally lands on one. I pull it down but it's doesn't open, it's locked.

"Dammit!" I hit my hand against it, "I already tried." Jade says.

Someone is out there. The same person who took us.

"Hey! Let us out of here!" I bang on the door repeatedly while shouting.

Jade joins me and we both call out for help.

"Wait shut up." She tells me and I put my ear against the door. Footsteps start getting closer, "Someone's coming, back up." I grab her by the arm and we walk backwards while still facing the door.

A key gets entered into the door and it opens, the light blinds my eyes so I shield them with my hand to adjust, I look back up and see a figure.

"Finally, you're awake." A voice speaks.