60

Harry Styles

I've searched every damn room and found no sign of anything. There wasn't even anything left behind by any of the crew members.

Delilah has been a bit quiet so I assume she's still searching through one of the rooms and I pull my phone out, dialing Zayn's number.

"Yeah?" He answers the call in a whisper.

"Have you found anything yet?"

He sighs, "Absolutely dog shit. You?"

"Nothing. Delilah is still searching a few rooms but I don't think she's found anything either. This is bullshit."

"I know. We called Louis a few more times but now it's not even going to voicemail, it just stays silent the whole time so I don't know what that means."

I hear a shuffling noise across the hall in one of the rooms and take the phone off my ear to listen for it again.

"Delilah? You okay?" I call out for her once I enter the hallway but don't get a response.

"Harry what's going on?" Zayn's muffled voice asks through the phone. I bring it back to my ear, "Zayn where are you right now?" I watch the half opened door that makes me think Delilah is in that room.

"Near the side stage with Liam, why?"

"Meet me in the hallway across the other side stage. Something's wrong." I whisper, not taking my eyes off the door. The gun is gripped in my hand very tightly, ready to shoot if need be.

"Okay we're coming right now." I hang up at that and tuck my phone back into my pocket, aiming the gun right in front of me and walking up to the door.

It creaks as I push it open fully and I scan the room, it's just a regular lounge room. A door is open to the left of me with the light on.

I exhale a breath I was holding, "Baby, you in there?" I approach the door with boxes and crates in my line of view.

No response.

I walk into the room further and take a few turns until I get to the last part of the room, which is a small hallway lined with stacked boxes and shelves.

Something is sitting on the floor so I approach it and pick it up.

It's Louis' shattered phone.

"Harry?" Voices call out to me from the other room, "In here!" I yell.

Their footsteps get louder and I see Zayn and Liam turn the corner in a hurry, "What is that?" Liam points to my hand and I hold it up, "It's Louis phone. He was here."

"Where's Delilah?"

"That's what I'm fucking wondering." I drop the phone to the ground just as something reflects into my eye from the ceiling lights.

It's hidden underneath a shelf so I bend down and pick it up by the chain.

"This is the necklace I gave Delilah." I mutter, staring at the butterfly resting on the palm of my hand.

I lift my head up and see their faces. Their eyes are wide.

A cold feeling shutters through my body. My ears start ringing and my hands go numb.

Shelves start falling down along with boxes, papers start flying around in the air and my foot starts throbbing, "Harry stop! We will find them!"

I didn't realize all of that was me until Zayn stopped me, I kicked and threw the boxes and shelves around us.