03

Delilah Lavigne

I look him up and down and notice that he also has tattoos scattering his body.

His long hair falls in front of his face and he pushes it back, all while staring at me.

I look away from his uncomfortable stare and gaze towards where Zayn is standing.

Averting my attention to the other boys sitting down at this one booth, I take in their appearances.

One of the boys has golden brown hair and brown eyes. As he smiles, his eyes crinkle.

The other one has blonde hair with blue eyes. The only one out of all them who looks slightly different.

Jesus why are they all hot as fuck?

"Boys, this is Delilah and her friend Lennon, that's Liam," he points to the one with brown hair and same colored eyes, "that's Niall," He says as he points to the blonde hair blue eyed one, "and that is Harry." He points to the long haired green eyed one. "Oh and you've already met Louis."

Now that I'm looking at all of them, they all seem very familiar to me I just can't figure out why.

"Hey Delilah, glad to see you made it." Louis says to me. I smile and nod at him "Lennon it was?" He asks while looking her up and down with a smirk.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." She politely smiles at him.

"Welcome to Reign, you both look stunning." Niall greets us with what I assume is an Irish accent.

Why the fuck are they all from different places and have accents? Did they come here together or just meet coincidentally?

I smile at him, "Thank you, this place is dope as fuck thanks for being cool with us coming."

"Yeah, I honestly wasn't expecting this when I walked in." Lennon admires the club and looks down the railing at all of the bodies dancing.

"Come sit and make yourselves comfortable. We have drinks but if you prefer something else you can go to the bar." Zayn says to us and takes a seat next to Liam.

Lennon and I sit down, she's next to Louis and I'm next to her at the edge across from Harry. This booth is pretty big, enough to fit all of us.

After sitting there making small talk with them, I make eye contact with Harry again and for some reason he has a very intimidating look on his face. Almost as if he doesn't want us here. He's also very quiet.

"Do you wanna go to the bar? This all looks like shit." Lennon whispers in my ear.

I meet eyes with her, "Yeah, come on." I look over at Zayn and the rest of the guys while standing up, "We're gonna go to the bar real quick, do any of you want something?" I ask.

"Actually I'll come with you." Niall says, he stands up and tries to shimmy past Zayn and Liam.

"Oh no, you don't have to come with, we got it." Lennon says, standing up as well.

"I insist, you don't wanna go wandering around here alone." He speaks while still trying to get through. Lennon gives me a weird look and I return it.

"Ow you fucker you stepped on my toe!" Liam complains.

"Clearly you can see I'm trying to get out you dumbfuck." Niall snaps while giving him a stare.

Lennon and I both start laughing quietly as Liam rolls his eyes.

"Alright ladies, shall we?" He sighs after he made it out of the booth and starts to lead the way.

We make our way down the stairs to the first floor and over to the bar in the middle.