75

Delilah Lavigne

My heels tap the concrete, echoing through the air surrounding me. The trees sway in harmony, all the leaves waving to me in the wind.

I walk up the red carpeted steps and enter through the door, a man holding it for me with a smile. I avoid eye contact to not return the smile, now is not the time.

Straight to the elevators I go, dismissing a lady asking if I need to book a room. My index finger presses floor seven, the elevator doors close and it starts to ascend. Once the doors open I turn left and eye the room numbers, stopping in front of room number twelve.

I ball up my fist and knock on the door three times, the strap of my dress falling down my shoulder whilst doing so.

Behind the door, he struggles with the lock before finally getting it to open and meeting my eyes. "Miss Gotti, it's nice to finally meet you. You are so much more beautiful in person than your description might I say." His blue eyes search my body, stopping a little too long at my cleavage, as well as my exposed knees. What is it with men and knees? Every guy I've come in contact with lately just can't avert their eyes away. They aren't special.

"Let's get this over with yeah?" I walk through the door, passing him. I take off my coat and throw it on the chair beside the bed.

He closes the door and turns around to face me a little too excitedly.

I put a smile on my face, "Ready?" My eyebrows arch in confirmation. He nods, "Of course I am baby."

Barf.

Focus.

He takes off his suit jacket and unbuttons the dress shirt, trying to be sexy by going slow with each button. It's semi working I will admit, don't get me wrong he's not bad looking just not my type.

I run my finger along the strap of my dress and push it back down again, repeating my actions on the other one and making the silk dress I'm wearing fall to the ground. I'm left standing in my heels and red lingerie.

He scans my body, "God you are sexy." I roll my eyes internally but force a seducing smile onto my face. I walk slowly and lift my knee onto the bed, walking on both knees now on the mattress and facing him, "Come to bed." I bat my eyelashes.

"Yes ma'am." He smiles with narrow eyes.

He practically crawls onto the bed from the end and reaches out for me, I grab his hand and spin us around so that he's laying on his back and I'm hovering above him.

I go straight for his neck, leaving red lipstick behind after each kiss. "You are incredible." He sighs, his eyes closed.

I repeat my actions on the other side of his neck, "Remind me of your name again."

He chuckles still out of breath, "It's Travis. Don't worry, you don't gotta know my name if you can do shit like that."

I lift my head from his neck and stare down at him with a smile, "Well Travis, it was a pleasure knowing you." His eyebrows furrow, "Wha—"

I grab my blade tucked into the front of my bra and slice it clean across his neck.

His eyes widen, his hands reach up to his neck as if he can stop the bleeding. Blood starts rushing out and down his body, soaking the mattress and myself as well. I sit on top of him just watching. He looks at me with wide eyes of malice as if I betrayed him. His choking starts to slow down after a bit of struggle—then nothing. Eyes closed, hands fallen down to his sides and silence.

Not even a minute later, the door opens and in comes Enzo with his team of guys behind him.

"God you get better each time." He rubs his hands together while smiling at the sight.