46

this is a double update so read this chapter and chapter 47!!!

Harry Styles

"What the hell happened to her?!" Niall shouts over the music as we run up to the girl lying on the floor.

"I don't know! Flip her over!" Zayn crouches to the side of her as I grab her waist and lift her on her side, "She was stabbed twice I think. It doesn't look like it hit any major arteries but the blood might say otherwise." He inspects her wounds through her shirt.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, we're gonna get you help." Niall tries to comfort her as she looks very groggy staring at the ceiling of the club. At least she's still conscious.

"Who the hell would do this?" Louis looks up at us while crouching by her head. I shake my head and look around the club, "I don't know, Niall will you bring the girls home? They shouldn't see this."

He nods and walks up the stairs to Delilah and Jade.

Zayn takes off his jacket and wraps it around her waist to put pressure on her wounds, "We have to lift her up so be careful. Okay 1...2...3" on his call Zayn and I carry both of her sides and Louis carries her legs so that we don't touch her wounds and hurt her.

We make it to Zayn's car and set her to lay down in his back seat. Once she's settled he gets into the drivers seat and starts his car up, I open the passenger door but the club doors bursting open interrupt my movements.

Niall rushes out, out of breath with a look of worry, "They aren't in there!"

I furrow my eyebrows with my hand still on the car door handle, "What do you mean they aren't in there? They are upstairs by our table."

He shakes his head fast, "I looked everywhere. But I found this on the floor near the railing they were standing at." He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a chloroform mask.

I walk up to him and grab it out of his hands, "Fuck. Okay we have to go find them." I stuff it into my jacket pocket and turn to Zayn, "Go find them! I'll take her to the hospital." He nods to the girl in his backseat.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Louis asks him and he shakes his head, "No, I'll meet up with you guys once I know she's okay. Help them." He tells him and Louis walks over to us.

Zayn drives off and I go inside Reign to search for them in case Niall missed something.

After ten minutes of searching through the entire club, including the basement, I find nothing. No sign of them anywhere and no clue on who took them.

We all pile into my car and I pull out my phone, "I had Delilah's location put into my phone in case something like this ever happened." I go to find my IPhone and wait for it to load.

It pings a location and I immediately start up my car and drive off.

It takes twenty minutes for us to get to her pin, it brought us to a long winding road with woods all around us. "Where the fuck are we?" Louis asks from the backseat while Niall searches out the windows for any sign of a car or house where they could be at.

I press on the gas even harder, "No idea, but it looks like a dead end coming up." My headlights reflect off of a road sign.

"Do we even think they are together? What if they just ran off because they were scared." Louis tries to justify.