29

Delilah Lavigne

If you told me two months ago that the boy I met  in a club, that stared at me weird and constantly battled me, would be taking over my thoughts 24/7, I would just simply say you're crazy.

Harry and I have been spending all day everyday with each other for the past two weeks. Switching off between his place and mine, staying the night and doing some quite rather risqué things.

I'm just not ready to have sex yet. I don't think I will be for a while considering all things from my past. But Harry is fine with it and never pressures me into anything that I don't want to do. I still haven't told him certain things about that part of my life and I don't think I'll be ready to anytime soon.

He always makes sure I'm okay and fine with whatever we are doing, and after we finish he cleans me up, gets me dressed and then we fall asleep. Things have been moving quite fast.

"Morning, Lavigne." His deep morning voice breaks my thoughts as I'm sitting at my kitchen counter staring off, he walks out of my bedroom in just grey sweatpants, no shirt. I look him up and down and admire his tattoos.

I clear my throat, "Good morning, Styles. How'd you sleep?" I get up to put my bowl that I ate cereal in into the dishwasher and feel him watch my every move.

"Amazing." I look back at him and he's sending me a grin and winks. I chuckle at the action and turn around fully to face him, leaning on the counter. "What are we doing today?"

He crosses his arms and puts a hand on his chin to think, "We could go meet with the guys to help you train or we could stay in all day and do absolutely nothing. You choose."

"Second one sounds amazing but the first one sounds like a necessity. Why would you put me in this situation?" I playfully ask. He shrugs while grinning and I continue on, "Why do I have to train again? It's not like I'm gonna have to fight anyone on the upcoming mission."

He steps closer to me and holds my face, "Because you, sweet girl," he taps on my nose, "need to learn just in case something goes wrong. Clearly we would protect you if it did but what if you got separated with us and were all alone? Training you is for every mission we go on, not just certain ones like robbing a gallery."

I groan, "But I do know how to fight. Remember when I kicked Louis' ass the first time you guys taught me?" He shakes his head with a chuckle, "Yeah I gotta admit that was pretty fucking hot. Louis didn't find it too funny though."

"Yeah I know, but he apologized for everything so him and I are more than civil now. Meaning, I don't want to have to do it again."

"Stop acting like you're John Cena and go get ready," He grabs my arms and pulls me behind him to walk while slapping my ass, making me yelp and glare at him.

I go to my closet in my room and sift through the clothes trying to find a good "workout" outfit. I barely ever workout so I don't have certain outfits to pair with this type of stuff.

I decide on black spandex shorts, a cropped graphic t shirt with a sports bra under just in case I need to take it off, and pair it all with my air forces. I then take my hair and put it back into two French braids since I hate my hair to be up in ponytails.

Once I'm finished I walk into the kitchen to feed Nicks and wait for Harry to finish taking a shower.

Leaving Nicks in my apartment every other day almost breaks my heart, I used to spend every day with him and now I only see him when I have to come back to feed him or when we are at my place. We don't really have alone time anymore and it's upsetting, even though I do like being with Harry.