21

Third and final chapter of the triple update from 19,20,21 :)))

Delilah Lavigne

My eyes widen, "I-Isn't that everything we need?"

"This is too good to be true. Right?" Liam's jaw stays open as things just keep getting more shocking.

"It's a safe. Of course everything would be kept in here. Now grab it, put it in the bag and let's get the fuck out of here." Harry urges.

It has shelves in it with plastic bags hanging on the inside of the door, there's guns in the bags and a lot of money and drugs on the shelves.

We all take a handful of the money and drugs first and stuff it into the duffle bag that's on the floor between us. Harry and Louis go for the guns and take two each, "Why do you need those?" I question.

They shrug and grin saying, "Why not?" in unison. Once they realize they both said it at the same time they look at each other with wide eyes and a smile, "Jinx." Harry punches Louis in the shoulder and Louis yells, "Ow you fucker!" While rubbing his shoulder.

I roll my eyes at the childish act and go to grab more stacks of money, there has to be more than a million dollars worth of money in here. I've never seen this much in my entire life.

Once we stuff all of the money and drugs into the bag, Harry picks it up and swings it around his shoulder closing the safe door and turning the handle, when he does that we all rush out of the closet.

"When we make it out of the elevator, we have to make it less obvious that we just stole a couple million dollars worth of money and drugs so just, act normal." Harry sternly says while we rush out of the door in Nick's hotel room.

We make it into the elevator, Zayn closest to the buttons, me standing behind him and Niall behind me leaning against the back wall. Harry is in front of the doors and Liam and Louis are standing behind him. We stay silent while riding down, but my heart is beating so fast that I'm sure they can hear it. They are all acting calm since this isn't unusual for them.

I feel a hand touch my ass so I look down and back up at Niall with an annoyed look on my face, "Seriously?"

He lowers his head to mine and I glance at his hand which makes him look down at it and he quickly takes it off, "Oh shit, sorry. I get claustrophobic so I wasn't paying attention."

I chuckle and shake my head, "Whatever you say Ni."

I hear him let out out a silent laugh but he quickly covers it up. The elevator dings and we all step out together and turn left to go through the hallway that leads to the back exit doors since that's where the getaway car is.

We all keep our heads down to take the attention off of us, even though we probably look creepy. Five guys walking with a petite girl while holding a duffel bag in a fancy hotel definitely seems normal, right?

"Hey! Ashley!" A loud voice stops me. Louis slams into my back with a huff and I lift my head up to whoever said that.

Shit.

"Oh um, hey Nick!" He's running up to me after exiting the banquet, still a few feet away.

"What are you doing? I thought you were with your father." He glances at the guys behind me while catching up to me.