40

Delilah Lavigne

We have a mission today.

We're going to a museum after hours to steal a purple diamond crown, no clue why or what the significance of it is but we can't ask questions.

Usually I'm nervous for missions, considering I've only gone on like three, but today I feel pretty content.

I'm going to try to use this time to talk to Liam and get some answers. It's not like I'll ask him straight up if he was following me and was going to kidnap me or some shit because who knows if it was truly him or if he was going to do anything to me. I'll be subtle about it.

Harry left this morning to meet with Luca about something, he never specified what. I have yet to mention seeing Enzo there because I doubt it was anything major. Maybe Luca really is a family friend and he was just saying goodbye since Harry made him leave town so I'm not losing sleep over it

So now, I'm at his house alone and waiting for him and the guys to arrive so that we can leave. I already got dressed into my all black attire since it's dark out and we have to blend in.

Apparently this museum is one of the most well known in the United States, so let's see if security really is all that.

A knock at the door echoes through the house and I go to open the door, all of the guys are standing there waiting.

"M' lady." Niall walks through the door, bowing to me.

I laugh at the action and open it wider for everyone else to walk in, "Where's Harold?" Niall jumps on the couch and lies down while putting his arms behind his head.

"Meeting with Luca before we go." I close the door and join all of them at the couch, moving Nialls feet to sit down.

He places his legs on top of mine and I glare at him, "I was here first." He smirks and I roll my eyes and rest my arms on top of his legs that are over mine.

I look over at the guys on the opposite couch and Louis is on his phone while Zayn is trying to talk to him and Liam is staring at me.

As I make eye contact with him, he quickly looks away and pretends he wasn't just staring into my soul.

I see right through you buddy.

"How come I never met your cat?" Niall asks me with his eyes closed.

I purse my lips, "Well none of you came to my apartment, and he's with Leo right now so there was never time."

I miss Nicks so bad. There's just so much going on that I wouldn't be able to take care of him for right now, and he deserves all the love and care in the world.

"You should get him back, I want to meet him. What's his name again?"

"Nicks."

"Like Stevie Nicks?" Zayn jumps into the conversation, "Yeah." I perk up in excitement since no one else really connects the dots.

"That's awesome," He laughs, "I need to meet this guy."

The front door opens and slams shut, Harry walks through with a hard face on and ignores all of us, heading for the bathroom.

I look behind me at his fast pace and notice red on his hands. Is that blood?

He closes the bathroom door and that's when I hear running water.

Yup, definitely blood.

"Well hello to you too." Niall mutters and I chuckle. We all stand up, waiting for him to walk out so we can leave.