23

Harry Styles

I wake up feeling a weight on top of me, I immediately open my eyes just to be met with Delilah still in the same position as last night.

She's sleeping peacefully on top of me. This is weird. I don't remember the last time I slept with a girl without the sex part beforehand.

But, she needed someone last night and for whatever reason I was that someone so I couldn't just turn her down.

I slowly sit up and wiggle my way out of her grasp, she stirs in her sleep a little bit but doesn't wake up. I sit up on my bed and admire her, my eyes trailing to the same arm that I saw last night. Her sleeve is covering her entire arm and most of her hand, acting as a paw so I can't see it anymore.

Do I ask her about it? No, she might get embarrassed or upset. Even though it's not something to be embarrassed about, I don't know how she'd react to the question.

From my point of view, if someone pointed it out I would probably be pissed because 1. Fuck off and 2. It's none of your fucking business.

I quietly make my way to the bathroom and turn my shower on, hoping the noise doesn't wake her up.

I take my time in the shower and once I get out, I wring out the water in my hair with my towel then wrap it around the lower half of my body and step out of the bathroom to go to my bedroom.

I walk through my bedroom door and stop mid way when I see Delilah sitting up in my bed, awake. "Erm, good morning." I announce myself.

She wipes her eyes and waves while yawning, "Hi."

"How did you sleep?" I walk to my closet to pick out some clothes for the day and set them down on my bed.

"Pretty good. Thanks for being my body pillow for the night." She lets out a laugh and stands up from the bed.

I grin and wink at her, "Anytime." She rolls her eyes at me and walks out of my bedroom, "Where are you going?"

She turns back around and raises her eyebrows, pointing to my towel around me, "I'm letting you change in your own bedroom" I nod with my lips in a line and she closes my door.

Once I'm done changing into a black hoodie with black sweatpants and putting on my black converse, I open the door again to see her sitting on one of my stools at the bar in the kitchen. She turns her head at my arrival, "I'm hungry do you have any food?"

I point the fridge, "Yeah help yourself." She gets up from the stool and opens the fridge inspecting it for food. She pulls out a plastic tub of strawberries, washing it in the sink then sticking one in her mouth and biting down. She raises her eyebrows at me while holding out another strawberry to me and I shake my head at the offer.

"We're matching." She blurts out. I look down at my attire and then to hers to see that we are. "Hm. You've got good taste then."

She laughs and shakes her head, "I don't think this is considered good taste but you too."

"This is weird, right?" I blurt out. Not trying to ruin the moment but it is a little weird.

She points her finger at me, "It's only weird if you make it weird. So, don't." She plucks out another strawberry and eats it while saying the last part.

I nod at that because it's true, and go to make myself a cup of coffee. "Want one?" I turn around to her while holding a mug up. She turns her head to look back at what I'm offering and shakes her head, declining. "I thought you liked coffee?" I remember her telling me she only drinks coffee and water when I went to her apartment for the first time.