61

this is a triple update so be sure to read part 1, 2 & 3 together!

part 1

Delilah Lavigne

Why is it that every time something bad happens, it's always to me?

I just can't get a goddamn break. First Calum, then Enzo and now Nick.

Is this shit ever going to end?

I'm pretending to be knocked out as Nick pulls me out of the back seat of his car and puts me over his shoulder, walking into a building.

He groans a little bit while carrying me since I stabbed him in the stomach, which was deserved.

"You got her! Fucking finally." An unfamiliar deep voice greets him as he enters. All I can see is Nick's back and hardwood floors beneath me as the blood rushes to my head from being upside down.

God this guy is getting a perfect view of my ass right now.

"She put up a fight but I managed to knock her out. Get her friend, will ya?" He carefully sets me down on the floor, I'm propped against a wooden beam. I squint my eyes so it still looks like I'm asleep but can faintly see my surroundings. It looks like we're in an abandoned bar.

There's tables and booths set up with chairs and the bar across from me has empty bottles set on top of the counter.

A bell rings and the other man walks through the boarded up door dragging Louis in. I'm shocked that he's still knocked out considering he was out when I found him and I woke up way before him. He sets Louis across from me against the bar and ties him up.

Then he walks over to me and bends down. I shut my eyes quickly, without him noticing them being slightly open.

"She's hot. Too bad she's a bitch huh?" The man laughs at his awful joke.

Nick is somewhere across the room digging through something, "She'll deserve everything that's about to come, just you wait."

"How did you even know they were here in Nashville?" The man starts walking away from me thankfully and joins Nick on the other side of the room, I take this time to open my eyes halfway and luckily see both of their backs turned towards me as they look at something on the table.

"I've been following them for some while now," Nick babbles on about how he knew where we were as I zone him out.

For some reason, they only tied Louis up and not me so I sit up a little and search for anything that I can use as protection. A shard of glass, a broken chair leg, anything.

But this place is clean. There's nothing on the floor but some dust here and there. I look at Louis from across the room and see him starting to stir. My eyes widen at him as he comes to his senses but he has yet to look at me, he's looking around him and then at the two men standing just a couple feet away.

His breathing gets heavy and he tugs at the rope that's tied to his hands behind his back. Nick turns around at the noise and I lean back against the beam with my eyes shut halfway again.

"Well well well, he finally awakens." Nick says while walking over to Louis. Louis looks up at him with disgust, "You dirty bastard." He mutters.