19

This is the first part of the triple update!!!

Delilah Lavigne

I woke up this morning filled with fear. Today is the day of the banquet. It's currently 11 am and the banquet is at 7 pm tonight. We have all day to start getting ready and I need to be at Harrys house by 4 so we can all get ready together.

I fed Nicks this morning when I woke up and now he's cuddled up right next to me. I'm honestly terrified to do this tonight but I know I can't back out. If I could I already would've.

Nicks and I have been sitting around for hours since I woke up so early. I couldn't sleep which was guaranteed because I was so nervous. If he wasn't here right now I'd be losing my mind.

Time passes and I realize I need to start getting ready to go to Harry's. I run to my closet with Nicks following right behind me. I decide on keeping the outfit simple and plain as I'm going there to get ready.

I choose a black pair of sweatpants and an oversized black hoodie. I walk to the bathroom, brush my teeth and I'm ready to go. I slip my shoes on and I'm out the door.

"Bye Baby! I promise I'll be home soon, I love you." I bend down to pet him before I leave.

Soon enough I'm out of my building and go to my car. Now I'm driving down the road to Harry's house.

I don't understand why we all went to Harry's but I'm not complaining since he doesn't live far.

After about 20 minutes I'm pulling up to Harry's house.

I get out of my car and walk up to his door. I don't knock because I don't care. I walk in and see all the boys sitting on the couch in the living room.

I look at Harry and everything rushes back of what happened in the bathroom. Instantly, I look away and sit down next to Louis and Liam.

"Hey Lilah how was ur night?" Niall asks at my arrival. I wonder if Harry told them what happened a week ago but I don't think he would, they think he hates me.

"It was good I just stayed in with Nicks and watched movies all night. How was your night Ni?" I state.

"Who's Nicks?" Niall asks.

"Nicks is my cat, Niall." I say laughing a little bit because he probably thought I had someone over.

"Fuck that little shit." Harry runs his hands over his thighs.

Finally Harry has said something. Even though he called my cat a little shit it's still nice to hear his voice.

I roll my eyes at the comment and Niall continues on about how I have a cat and haven't introduced them.

After sitting there for what felt like hours, there was a knock at the door. Harry gets up to open it, then he closes it and drags in suitcases for each of us.

"Inside each suitcase is what you will wear along with other things you might need." Harry has a stern looks on his face.

We all get up to grab them. The boys sit back down on the couch simply because it takes them five minutes to get ready. Me not so much.

I go to the bathroom to get ready and open the suitcase. Inside the suitcase is a dress that I'll be wearing along with makeup. I pull everything out and start to get ready.

I start on my hair, I don't plan on doing too much to it since I just wanna straighten it.

My hair was already basically straight so there wasn't much to straighten.

After finishing my hair I moved on to my makeup. Keeping it natural, I opted for a winged eye liner so I did so and continued with mascara then topped it off with nude lipstick.