17

Delilah Lavigne

I jolted up from my sleep from a noise coming inside my apartment, I look around my dark bedroom and feel around for Nicks on my bed to make sure he's in here, and he's cuddled up at the end of my bed. What the hell was that then? I probably just dreamed it.

I lay back down to try to fall back asleep but then it happens again, so I didn't dream it. It's a pounding noise. What the fuck is happening.

I jump out of my bed and grab my phone just in case I need to dial 911 and open my bedroom door.

My heart is pounding as I step out of my bedroom and walk into my kitchen and living room slowly, I turn my flashlight on from my phone and look around my house to see absolutely nothing. Nobody is in here.

I let out a relieved sigh, until I hear the pounding again but this time it's coming from my front door. Somebody is pounding on my damn door at three in the morning, "Who is it?!" I yell out to the door as I'm standing in front of it.

The mystery person behind my door just lets out a groan instead of saying anything so I ask again, "Who the hell is there?!"

I look out my peephole but it's too dark to even see anything, "Go away or I'm calling the fucking police!"

"No," They groan. The voice sounds familiar to me.

I open the door and am met with none other than Harry Styles leaning on the wall by my front door, "Harry? What the hell are you doing here?! You scared the shit out of me." He lifts his head up to meet my eyes and even from the dark I can notice that his eyes are bloodshot. He's fucking drunk and high, how lovely.

"I came to see you." He slurs his words, "I-I need to talk to you."

"What the hell is so important that you need to say in person at three in the goddamn morning?" I mean seriously, they wonder why I get no sleep but they're contributing for the reasons.

"C-Can I come in please?" He pushes himself off the wall just to fall against me and I catch him, "Woah okay, yeah come on."

I lead him inside while walking backwards and holding onto his arms, he is trying to keep his balance but just keeps stumbling on his own feet, "Goddamn Harry, how much did you drink?"

He looks at me while I keep ahold of his arms, "I don't remember, I s-smoked too."

"Okay well sit down," I lead him over to my couch and sit him down, he plops onto it with a big sigh.

I start to walk away but he grabs my arm, "Where are y-you going?" I look at his hand on my arm before answering, "I'm just going to the kitchen to get you some water, I'll be right back." He nods and shuts his eyes.

After grabbing him water I set it down on the coffee table and sit down to join him by facing his side, I nudge him, "Drink it you need water in your system to flush out all the other shit." He sighs but eventually gives in and grabs it off the table and downs all of it in three gulps.

I notice that he's wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants, his long hair down instead of in a bun like it usually is at night. I then look down at myself to see that I am wearing an oversized black hoodie and my underwear. Cool.

"What did you come here to talk to me about?" Why couldn't he have just texted it or I don't know maybe wait until tomorrow? Just a suggestion.

His head is leaned back on the couch with his legs spread and hands clasped together in his lap, he swallows harshly, "Delilah," he lifts his head up to look at me with hollow eyes.

I wait for him to continue but he just keeps staring at me.

"What? What's wrong?" I'm starting to get a little worried now by how he's acting.