06

Harry Styles

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!" I ask her with anger coating my voice.

I see her look away from me while I continue to look her up and down awaiting for a response.

She stays silent with a scared expression showing on her face.

I follow her gaze and notice that she's looking at the table in my dressing room, realizing that there's money, lots of it. My gun and drugs.

Coke to be exact....

Silently scolding myself for having that out in the open, I look back at her and see her backing away, not taking her eyes off of the table.

I slowly walk towards her and that's when she meets my eyes, but then she's gone.

She literally just ran away.

I go out into the hallway to see which way she went but she's nowhere to be found, and these are long hallways.

Goddamn that girl runs fast as fuck.

I walk back into my dressing room and slam my door shut, "Fuck!" I yell. I am so goddamn stupid, what dumbass keeps stuff like that lying around for anyone to see?

Me. I am said dumbass.

I walk over to the table to tuck the gun into my jeans behind me and get rid of the drugs while tucking the money into my pocket.

After doing so, I hear my door open and turn around to see all of the boys filing in.

"I'm so goddamn sweaty, Jesus Christ." Niall says as he plops down on the couch in the middle of the room.

"That was a good show boys, there was atleast 3000 people in the crowd." Liam says while joining Niall on the couch. Everyone else nods in surprise at how many people showed up.

Louis and Zayn stay standing near the table and couch and Louis pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one up. I don't know how he manages to sneak those in everywhere without getting caught, but I don't even question it at this point. He offers one to Zayn and he also lights one up.

"Yo where's Lilah?" Niall asks while looking at all of us.

"Who?" Liam asks him with squinting eyes.

"Delilah." Niall scoffs while rolling his eyes as if we should have already known.

"Why the fuck do you call her Lilah?" Louis asks while blowing smoke out of the side of his mouth.

"Because, she said all of her friends call her that. And we are friends. Duh." He tells us.

"So? Where is she?" He asks again.

I stay leant up against the desk that's against the wall and keep my eyes down. I'm not telling them that she saw my shit or else I'd get my ass chewed out.

"I don't know," Zayn shrugs, "Earlier I told her to meet us in one of these rooms after the show and figured she would just find one of us at some point."

"Harry? Did you see her at all?" Niall asks as I meet eyes with him

I shake my head, "Nope. Haven't seen her."

Ever since she came to Reign, I know I've been acting cold towards her, but I can't not act that way when she's all I've been thinking about.

Niall came to me after he apparently went to see her at her tattoo shop and ended up getting a tattoo and told me she asked about me. I immediately made him tell me what she was saying just in case she said something suspicious, but she knows nothing about us or me for that matter.

I plan on keeping it that way. That's why I cant let her get close. It's for her own good.

"I'll just text her. Maybe she got lost." Niall says while pulling out his phone.

After a while of us just sitting here, smoking and making small talk, Niall starts shifting in his seat. I look over at him and he just keeps staring at his phone.

"What? Why are you acting so weird?" I ask him.

"Huh?" He looks over at me then back down, "Oh, Delilah just isn't answering me." He keeps staring at his phone.

"I'm sure she just went home Niall, stop acting like you need to know her every move. She would tell one of us if something is wrong." Louis reassured him.

"I know but why wouldn't she just text us if she was leaving? It doesn't add up." He expresses.

"Can we just drop it? Goddamn. She's fine, let it go." I snap while running my fingers through my hair.

They all go silent and just stare at me. I give an annoyed look and head to the door.

I hate that she's always a topic of conversation, even in my own goddamn mind. I cant seem to do anything to get her out of my mind and that's dangerous. Not for me, for her.

I walk out of the venue and make my way to my car. I pull my keys out of my back pocket, unlock my car and then I start it up.

I reverse my car out of the parking spot I'm in and start driving away.

The radio is turned up slightly but I turn it all the way down to mute it, I hate listening to music in the car. I cant focus, especially when I have other shit constantly on my mind.

I drive up to where I'm headed and see that I'm in the area and start to look around to make sure I find the right place. Sure enough, I see what I was looking for.

Her car. It's parked in front of her apartment building. She's home and safe.

Now that it's confirmed, I drive away and act as if I was never there in the first place.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter, i know. But this is the first harry pov and don't worry, it's the first of MANY. I just wanted to introduce it for a little bit before jumping into the long ones

the parallel between her needing music and him hating it is so amusing to me