58

Delilah Lavigne

It's day 21 of tour and we're in Miami, Florida.

We're on our way now to the venue so they can soundcheck and get everything prepared. It's literally right across from the beach, how perfect is that?

Ever since Harry finally opened up to me and told me he loves me, I've felt like a completely different person. I feel refreshed and happy. You know how women get the pregnancy glow? Yeah, that's what I have minus the pregnancy.

We arrive to the venue and Jade and I hangout in Louis' dressing room, since he has the best snacks, while they soundcheck on stage. "So, you never told me what happened after Harry came back. I felt ditched when you didn't come back to the room." She pouts her lip then laughs.

"Yeah sorry about that, I was a bit preoccupied." I wiggle my eyebrows and she cringes, "Ew maybe I shouldn't have asked." She throws her snickers wrapper at me.

I chuckle, "He uh, he told me he loves me."

Her eyes widen as she chews her chocolate fast, "He what?!"

I nod with a smile, "Yep. He finally opened up to me about some stuff and at the end told me he loves me, and I can't tell you how relieved I felt when he did. I was seriously scared for us when all that shit went down with his ex."

Jade holds her hands up to her heart, "I'm so happy for you, babe."

The door opens and all the guys flood in, "You guys ate my snacks?!" Louis points to us with a dropped jaw.

"No." I say innocently with my mouth filled. He rolls his eyes but I can see a hint of a smile on him.

Harry sits next to me and places his hand on my thigh, "How was soundcheck?"

"It was good until Harry caused a ringing noise in our ears from his mic. I think I went a little deaf." Zayn scolds while rubbing his ear.

Harry chuckles, "It was not my fault, besides you gotta admit it was funny as hell the way you all shrieked."

"No it wasn't. I can still hear the ringing." Liam complains.

Harry pinches his fingers, "It was a little funny."

We hang out in the dressing room up until they have to change and go on stage. We follow behind them with our passes and stand on the side with them as they all prepare for the show.

"Good luck! Don't suck!" Jade claps her hands in excitement to cheer them on.

"Ha, that rhymed." I nudge her and we laugh while watching them walk on the stage, the crowd cheers loudly at the sight.

They start their first song, which is always the same, and go through about two until they get to the one Harry sang on stage for the first time a couple days ago. Knowing his feelings towards me, I now know that the song is about me. Which kinda makes me feel badass and emotional at the same time to have a love song made for me.

"God, he's so good." A woman walks up beside me staring at Harry in awe. Her voice had an accent and she has long brown hair and brown eyes.

"He really is." I smile at him singing, catches his glance at me a couple times. I assume she's just apart of the crew because how else would she be able to come back here?

Their set goes by pretty fast, and every time Harry runs across the stage I always get nervous that he will fall off from how slippery it gets when fans throw water at him but he never does.

Once they say their goodbyes they start running our way to the side stage, taking their ear plugs out.

"You guys were so good!" Jade and I congratulate their performance and give them all high fives.