77

Delilah Lavigne

"You ready for this?" Enzo asks for the third time, "I swear to god Enzo just do it already." I give him a death stare.

He arches his eyebrows thinking of something to say back but stays quiet, that's what I thought.

He presses his foot on the pedal, the buzzing sound filling my ears. The needle touches my skin causing a zing feeling to run through my body, god I missed this.

"Doing okay?" His warm breath close to my arm, "Chipper." I flatten my lips holding my thumb up.

"I can't believe you agreed to do this." He shakes his head and laughs.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm in this for good, everyone else has one." I state.

He shrugs with a smirk, "I'm impressed, truly."

"You just didn't think I had the balls, but trust me mine are bigger than yours."

His jaw drops, "You wish!"

"I bet you cried like a little bitch when you got it."

He glares at me while pointing to his apple tattoo near his eye, "Yeah I most definitely cried while getting a tattoo on my arm."

I chuckle, "My bad."

He continues the lines and sits back, taking his foot off the pedal. "All done. Take a look." He sits back awaiting my reaction.

I lift my arm up to my face and inspect the tattoo,  it's a small circular tattoo near my wrist with two lines and a pattern almost like a squiggle in the middle. The logo. "Looks better than I was expecting. Good job." Everyone in this specific business under Luca and Enzo has this tattoo, I didn't wanna feel left out.

"I'm full of surprises." He wiggles his eyebrows. I cringe and he laughs.

I swing my legs over the chair and hop off, "Alright I gotta go, I'll be back later." I grab my bag and jacket off the chair and start to walk out.

"Wait where are you going?" He shouts as I turn the corner.

I turn around slowly with narrowed eyes, "That's my business thank you very much." I smile and walk out of his office and leave the house to get in the car.

Until I can get my own car, Enzo has allowed me to use his. Sometimes I take it without asking because the bitch is the reason I don't have one to begin with, so what's his is mine. Besides, that's only if I am in need of something or just want to take a drive to clear my head.

But today is different, I don't necessarily need to go into town. I just want to. Being cooped up in a house with one other person in the middle of nowhere gets so boring. Especially if we have nothing going on which lately, we haven't. The guy's body ending up on the news and becoming an investigation has made us sit back a little and not bring any unwanted attention to ourselves.

It takes me only twenty minutes to get into town so I go straight to the store to grab a few necessities then I drive an extra twenty minutes to the mall. A girl can never have too many clothes. Besides, anything I own at the moment has been ruined by being stained with blood or has rips.

I park in a parking garage and head across the street to the outlet mall.

After hitting a couple stores and being satisfied with what I got, also getting a shirt for Enzo which was very kind of me, I put on my sunglasses and leave the store I was just in to head to the car.

I turn the corner to get me to the street I need to cross and as I do, I accidentally bump into someone and it causes one of my bags to fall. "Sorry." They mutter but keep walking. I sigh and crouch down to pick the bag up then look behind me at the person who just hit me yet kept walking. He has shaggy blonde hair and is wearing a navy blue t shirt and blue jeans.