22

BRIEF mention of SH in this chapter so fair warning! It never says the word or goes into any sort of detail about it but you never know what can be a trigger for someone. I put a summary at the end of the chapter if you wanna scroll through and read that!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delilah Lavigne

I'm meeting with Luca today. It's been four days since the banquet and the shit show that went down. I don't think I've given myself enough time to process the events that took place because I've been working and kind of ignoring the guys but with good reasoning. I needed a break and to be normal for the time left that I have so I used it.

I also haven't given myself enough time to process the fact that I just earned half a million dollars worth of money. It's literally just sitting in my closet in my bedroom shoved in a shoe box because I don't know what to do with it. Do I keep it? I feel sort of selfish keeping it but at the same time I went through hell and back to get it.

Lennon and Finn are doing better than ever apparently. Lennon wouldn't shut up about anything that happens when they hangout and never forget to mention the fact that I never hang with them anymore. Boo fucking hoo. Sorry I can't hangout with you guys every damn day, I'm kinda going through a mid life crisis that I can't talk about so sue me.

I just left work and am now driving to the warehouse where Luca's office is at by myself, I never told anyone I was coming because I know it will be boring and quick since we are just discussing some things and I have to sign papers.

I pull up to the warehouse and park my car across the way from the door. Stepping out, I make my way to the door and knock three times. There's a slit in the middle of it to which a man opens and makes eye contact with me, he shuts it and then opens the steel door. I make my way inside and from muscle memory I walk up to Luca's office.

Knocking on the door twice, he opens it and greets me with a smile and open arms, "Delilah! Just the person I wanted to see."

"Nice to see you sir." I smile at him. He leads me to the chairs in front of his desk and I take a seat, him doing the same at his chair.

"Please, call me Luca. Now, I don't want to keep you here too long so I'll make this quick and easy. All you need to do is sign these papers here," he points to a stack of papers in front of me on his desk, "and then be on your way. You might want to read through them carefully before you sign."

I nod, take a pen and start reading. It just consisted of me having to basically sign all my rights away to the mafia and them owning me. No big deal right?

After reading and signing through every stack I place the pen down, "All done." I announce.

"Perfect. That's all I needed. If I need to contact you at any time, I will do so through Harry. But you are all good to go sweetheart." There's that nickname again.

I leave the warehouse and get in my car to drive away. Obviously connecting my phone to the aux before leaving, I play Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden.

I pull up to my next destination, Reign. I decided to pay them a visit since I've been pretty much ignoring them for almost a week. Plus I like to show up unannounced literally everywhere for some reason I can't explain.

Getting out of my car, I walk up to the doors and walk inside. Given the fact that it's only one in the afternoon, they don't open for a few hours so I don't have to worry about other people being here. I do know they are here though since they practically live here and their cars are parked outside by mine.