66

Delilah Lavigne

The weather today is gloomy, filled with clouds in the sky but no rain.

I look at it as a way of how we're feeling, none of us are crying we are just gloomy.

Harry and I drove to Niall and Zayn's apartment, everyone's already there since Jade and Louis are staying there. Zayn didn't want Louis alone so he forced him to stay with them.

None of us want to get ready alone.

Jade's doing my makeup in the bathroom while everyone else is in the living room already suited up. No one has really spoken a word.

Both of us are wearing light makeup today, just some mascara, blush and lip gloss.

"Go like this." Jade tells me to rub my lips together after applying the gloss.

"Alright all done." She puts the makeup into her bag and leans down to set it in the cabinet under the sink.

She turns me around for us to look in the mirror together, "You ready?" Her hands rest on my shoulders.

I take a deep breath, "Yeah I think so."

The door opens before either of us get to it first, Harry peeks his head through, "Baby can you help me with something?"

I nod and go to step out, "No in here." He nods into the bathroom and I step back with furrowed brows.

Jade leaves us alone and joins the guys. Harry stands in front of the mirror, "I want to do something."

"Okay..what?"

"I want to cut my hair."

My eyes widen in surprise, "You want to do what?"

He shrugs while running his hands through his long locks, "I'm tired of it."

"Can't this wait until after?" I take a glance at his face in the mirror, he looks eager to do it now.

"N-No. It's important that I do it before."

"Alright then, do you have scissors?" I hold my palm out as he reaches into his pocket jacket and places scissors into my hand, "These are mine that I use for my hair, you've been planning this?"

He shrugs, "Kinda."

He sits on the toilet as I stand in front of him, "You look beautiful baby." He runs his hand on my outer thigh glancing up at me.

I smile, "Thank you. You look very handsome." He's wearing an all black suit.

I have never seen him with short hair, only in pictures so I have no idea how this will look.

I put it back in a low ponytail, having to kind of lean into him slightly to see the back of his head, "You should have brought a chair this is almost impossible." I chuckle and he agrees.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I double check once more before fully committing.

"Yes. I want it short." He sounds sure.

Alright here goes nothing.

I cut right through the hair. I hold up the ponytail of hair for him to see, he smiles down at it and pushes back some of the hair that fell on his face, "That's so much hair."