09

Harry Styles

A gunshot.

I look over at the guys and they all have the same look on their faces as I do.

Of course this is happening right fucking now.

I look over the railing to see crowds of people screaming and running, trying to get out of the club.

I look back over to see Delilah still standing with a scared expression on her face, "Go in the bathroom right now, one of us will come and get you when it's safe to come out." I enforce with my hands on her shoulder.

"What?! No, what the hell is happening? What are you guys going to do?" She shakes her head while looking at the rest of the guys.

"Delilah please just fucking listening and go!" I yell at her.

She widens her eyes and starts running to the bathroom to hide.

"Who the fuck is doing this?!" Niall yells.

We all start running down the stairs to the first floor, "Do you all have your guns on you?" I ask.

They all nod whilst pulling them out from their jackets.

I pull mine out and we all hold them up looking for whoever started this shit.

"Over there!" Louis points to the other side of the club.

I avert my eyes towards that area and see a masked man aiming his gun at me.

Everyone managed to get out of the club so the only people in here are us and Delilah.

He pulls the trigger but I duck just in time for it to hit the wall behind me, "Harry, you good?!" Zayn shouts next to me.

I yell a yes and start running towards the man with my gun held up in front of me, he tries to run the opposite direction but I grab him by the collar just in time.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want?!" I yell, slamming his head into the wall.

He grits his teeth, "Nice to see you again, Harry."

I furrow my eyebrows, "What did you just say?"

He takes off his mask, holy shit.

I widen my eyes, "You must be the stupidest person alive to show your face here and try to kill us."

"Your time is running up Harry, all of you." He looks at the boys standing behind me with their guns still aimed at him.

"You couldn't just send a fucking letter to tell us that? Instead you came and shot up our damn club?!" Niall interrogates.

"Had to get the message across somehow. You fuckers are slacking. Speaking of slacking, you should probably go check on the girl." He says with a grin.

I widen my eyes, "What?" I mutter.

Then, I heard a scream.

Delilah.

I grab ahold of my gun and quickly shoot him in the head with his blood splattering on my face and the wall behind him, then I turn around and run towards the stairs up to the second floor.

I hear the boys start to run behind me as I approach the bathroom door and shove it open with force.

I see a man pushing Delilah against the wall, with his hand covering her mouth. She looks up at me with terrified eyes and I run up to him, yanking him off of her.

I throw him down to the ground, get on top of him and punch him as hard as I can. Then another punch, followed by another one after that.

After the third punch I lost count until I felt hands around my shoulders and was getting pulled off of him.