34

Delilah Lavigne

Well, I'm hungover. Thanks to Niall.

I've been dreading all day over what we have to do later. I'm nervous and scared for the possibilities but also somewhat looking forward to getting answers.

I didn't think I could ever come face to face with Calum again but I need to prove to him that I'm strong as fuck and that he didn't ruin me. Plus, I want to see his face when Harry kills him. I know, brutal.

Harry and I have been laying in bed all day since we both feel like ass but the guys should be here soon and then after that we have to go pick Lennon up. We would have her drive separately but we don't trust her enough, plus if something went wrong she would have to come with us anyways.

I'm laying on top of Harry with my arm resting on his chest, his arm draped over me and our legs tangled. "Why did you get this one?" I draw circles over his butterfly tattoo, admiring it on his shirtless stomach.

"I've always been infatuated with butterfly's so I decided to get that when I was about 18." He responds.

I lift my head up to his face with a smile on my face and he notices my reaction, "Stop, it's embarrassing I know." He tries to cover his face but I immediately shut it down, "Not at all. I love butterfly's too, don't ever be embarrassed about that. They are truly beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as someone I know." He replies.

I lay my head back down on his chest to cover my growing smile. His chest lifts up and down from his breathing and it's so comforting for some reason.

"We should just stay like this all day. Forget the whole plan." I offer.

Harry sighs, "I wish. But we can't, we need to get some answers and this is the only way to do so."

I close my eyes in defeat and focus on his breathing, trying to match mine to it.

He taps my arm, "Come on, we gotta get ready. The guys will be here any minute now." He lifts me off of him and heads straight to his closet.

"What are we supposed to wear? All black?" I question. I've never been on this type of mission before and I'm not even earning money for this shit.

"We have to stay hidden so black is the only option." He throws on a black hoodie and jeans, pairing it with his black converse and tying his hair up into a bun. I love when his hair is up.

I don't think it's possible to stay hidden out when it's literally day time but I'll just keep my mouth shut so he feels smart.

I muster up enough energy to get out of bed and head to his dresser where my clothes are kept. I pull out a black crop top, black baggy jeans and a black cropped long sleeve sweater. Once I put it on I pair it with my black Doc Martens.

I did my mascara, eyeliner and straightened my hair already this morning so I just push my hair back behind my ears, not wanting to put it in a ponytail since I hate my face shape too much to do so.

A knock on the door brings us out of focusing on our apparel and Harry leaves the bedroom to go answer it.

I hear the guys voices ring through his house so I exit his bedroom to greet them.