13

Delilah Lavigne

"Alright let's get this show on the road!" Niall claps his hands together with a wide grin.

"Hey that's my line asshole!" Liam slaps his chest.

"You don't own that line Li, you should've said it first." Niall states, shoving Liam.

"Remind me why you are arguing about who says what?" Zayn pinches the bridge of his nose.

Niall shrugs, "He's just a baby back bitch and wants to fight over everything because he's so moody all the time."

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Liam gets up in his face while Niall keeps grinning.

"Alright jesus we get it! Now can we start?" I ask. I'm dealing with literal children right now.

"Yeah let's go, we have some mats placed down for the shit we're gonna teach you." Harry says and I furrow my eyebrows, "Louis and I are gonna teach you the moves you need to know in case something goes wrong." He explains since he saw my confusion.

"In case something goes wrong? Why are you so sure it will?" I ask.

"I'm not, but we need to take precautions if there just so happens to be something that does." He states.

Louis, Harry and I walk up to the mats near the wall of the basement and stand in the middle of them while the rest of the guys just watch.

"Alright first I'll teach you the moves and then we will get to the whole, you know, seducing part." Louis says and I nod.

"The first thing you need to know is that you will always need to have the upper hand, especially if you're going against someone that's twice your size which in this case you would be." Louis explains, "Okay but how do I have the upper hand if they are way stronger than me?" I ask.

"Well since you are a woman and you're hot you already do, but that part comes first and then this all comes last if something went wrong."

"Louis that's kind of fucked up to say." Niall says from behind us.

"How is that fucked up? We are literally going to teach her how to seduce someone. Clearly she will just by her looks alone." He argues with Niall.

"Niall it's okay, let's just get on with it." I tell them. It's definitely not okay but I need to just get through this shit.

"Okay I will be teaching you the harder parts, the fighting. I know the most about it so just follow what I show you and tell you what to do and you should get it in no time." Louis says while Harry just stands to the side watching us with his arms crossed.

He has a bun in his hair with a plain black shirt and grey sweatpants.

"I'm going to push you up against the wall and show you what you're going to need to do to the person that you could be fighting." He backs me up to the wall.

He keeps his hands on my shoulders and pushes his knee between my thighs to keep me in place.

If he wasn't teaching me how to fight I would think very differently of this situation, but now is not the time.

"Now, show me how you would get out of this." He guides.

I try to shove him but he doesn't budge, I go to kick him but he has my thighs pinned so I can't get my feet out in front of me, "I don't know how, you have me pinned."

"Exactly, let's run through this again so you now know that you don't want me to pin you against the wall." He backs up while I walk forward.