05

Delilah Lavigne

I woke up abruptly to my alarm blaring. It is currently 12 pm. I don't have work today since I get Wednesdays and Sundays off. I did work yesterday though. It was Finn, Lennon, and I working.

Working with my two best friends is literally the best of both worlds.

It was a slow day yesterday which is expected since it was Tuesday.

I decided to get up and start off my day. The show for the boys isn't till 7 pm so I have some time for myself.

I crawl out of bed and go on my search for Nicks to feed him. I find him crawled up on the couch in the living room sleeping.

Walking over to the bowl, I know he's gonna wake up in an instant.

Grabbing food to put into his bowl I was indeed correct, Nicks shot up and came running.

After feeding him I go sit on my couch to plan out my day.

Lennon told me yesterday that she can't come to the show because she's working at the shop and no one can cover for her.

I wasn't upset, just bummed because I now have to go alone.

I don't know what happened Saturday, but I'm not gonna lie I thought about it these last few days a lot more than I should have.

After having the conversation with Niall about him, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I'm still confused as to why he is such an asshole when he doesn't even know me.

I'm not gonna let his attitude ruin this day for me. It's better if I just ignore him as much as I can.

I decided after doing absolutely nothing on my couch that it was time to get ready for the day.

I figured I could stop by the shop on my way to the show just to see my two favorite people.

After getting up I walk to the bathroom to shower. Taking my time in the shower I get out after 30 minutes. I throw on a t-shirt that sits right above my knees.

Walking back into the bathroom I do my typical makeup, choosing not to do my hair as I'm going to put it in a low bun.

After finishing my makeup and hair I go to my room to pick out an outfit and decided to wear a light brown cropped shirt paired with a black denim skirt tied in with my black tights. I topped it off with my black leather blazer and my doc martens.

 I topped it off with my black leather blazer and my doc martens

After making sure I have everything I need, I take off. Walking out to my car, I debated on calling Lennon to tell her I'm stopping by or just showing up.

I chose just to surprise them. It's already around 2 pm so I have quite some time to kill at the shop.

I might as well help them out with some tattoos or see if they need help anywhere else.