52

Possible TW!! Mentions of drug use.

Harry Styles

Bright lights shine through the living room blinds, I can already feel the hardness of the couch I slept on affecting my back tremendously.

My eyes squint from the sun awakening me from my light sleep. I sit up with a groan and throw my feet on the cold floor, wiping my dry eyes.

"You look like shit." Zayn walks out of his bedroom with a shirt in hand as he struggles to put it on, "Yeah well if you invested in a comfortable couch I wouldn't."

He shrugs, fixing his hair as it got messed up from the shirt pulling over it, "You wanted to stay here and that's all we have to offer mate."

"Fair enough." I yawn and force myself to stand up, my knee cracks from the abrupt motion, "Jesus I feel like an old man." I hold my knee and hop to the kitchen.

Zayn laughs and joins me in his kitchen, "Why didn't you just go home?"

"Because Delilah isn't there and it feels weird to go to an empty house."

"Some fight eh?" Niall joins the conversation and grabs a water bottle in his fridge, his eyes are puffy and his voice is scratchy like he just woke up.

I shrug, "I guess."

"Was it about Liam?" Niall questions.

I put my lips in a line and nod while placing my hands to lean on the counter, confirming his speculation.

He takes a gulp from the water before speaking again, "I'm on her side."

I furrow my eyebrows and point my finger in the air towards him, "Okay for one there's no sides, stop acting like you're a child of divorce. And for two, why the hell are you on her side?"

Niall laughs, "Because mate, knowing you I just have a feeling you said or did something that pissed her off and when she reacted, you pissed her off some more."

"What you said made no sense." Zayn expressively muddles.

"Once you get a girlfriend, you'll know what I mean." Niall pats his shoulder, "That has nothing to do with girlfriends idiot. I've had one before. You just use stupid word choices." He shoves his hand off his shoulder and walks to the bathroom.

Niall focuses back to me, "So am I right?"

I throw my head back and rub my face, "I don't know. I might have told her to fuck off but that wasn't really what pissed her off I think." He arches his eyebrows waiting for me to elaborate, "She thinks I'm siding with Liam, like defending him."

He snaps, "Bingo. You always say your girlfriend is right even if she isn't. And don't tell her that she hates being wrong because then she will blow up."

My eyes widen from the ironic statement and Niall's jaw drops, "Please tell me you didn't say what I just said you shouldn't."

I squint my eyes, "I did.."

"Yeah you fucked up." He pats my shoulder and pulls his phone out of his sweatpants pocket.

Zayn walks back out with a toothbrush in his mouth, "Niall, make sure when you have Jade stay over again that she doesn't leave hair in the goddamn sink! That's the second time!" He complains.

Niall chuckles, "Sorry mate, just blow on it or some shit."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "God sometimes I regret being roommates with you I swear." He mutters, closing the bathroom door.

Niall starts talking to someone on his phone, Jade I assume, so I excuse myself back to the couch and pull mine out to check Delilah's location.

She's still at Jade's. I cant tell if that's a good thing or not because I want her with me. At our house.