18

Delilah Lavigne

After seeing that Reign opened back up on social media, I decided to go.

When I woke up this morning Harry was no where to be found, which I had slightly expected but it still sucked for him to up and leave.

I'm not going to mention last night to him because he probably regrets it, or doesn't even remember it.

Now I'm on my way to Reign looking hot as fuck,

I pull into the lot to park my car and walk up to the doors being guarded by security, they look at me and open the doors right away instead of me having to say anything

I waltz inside with a little pep in my step because why the fuck not? As I walk in the club, purple and blue lights are shining and crowds of people are jumping around dancing to the music, I feel good. I just need to get drunk. Where's Niall when you need him?

"Delilah! You came!" I hear a British accent yell over the music, I turn to my right and see that it was Louis, "Hey! Yeah I decided why the fuck not since you opened it back up." I clarify.

"Come on let's go upstairs." He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk together.

"Oi oiiii look who decided to show up!" Louis yells to the boys as we approach their table, right as he said that I see Harry turn his head toward us and we make eye contact.

By the look on his face, I can tell he definitely remembers last night and doesn't want me here but quite frankly I don't give a fuck. I'm not here for him, I'm here for me.

With Louis' arm still around my shoulders he guides me to sit down at the booth in between him and Liam. I don't think I've ever sat by them let alone between them.

"Lilah what the hell are you doing here?! We didn't know you were coming!" Niall shouts with an excited voice.

"I know I wanted it to be a surprise," I say back with a big smile on my face, "Word got out that you guys were opening back up."

They all nod as if they expected it to, "Come on take a shot, we all plan to get shitfaced tonight and that includes you now." Zayn picks up a shot glass and hands it to me from across the table, I happily oblige and down the shot, pursing my lips I cough from the disgusting taste, "Jesus Christ when is it ever gonna get easier?"

"When you do it everyday, duh." Niall shrugs as if it's obvious.

As I set the glass back down, I see residue of coke on the table. Awesome.

I look up at Harry to see that he was already looking at me too, I raise my eyebrows at him and he mimics me doing the same thing. I then roll my eyes and he does too. I kick his leg under the table and his knee jolts and hits the bottom of the table making all the glasses clatter against each other, "Oops sorry, muscle spasms." I shrug and put an innocent smile on my face. He squints his eyes at me and mouths, "Two can play at this game." while nodding.