69

Harry Styles

"Styles you can't just walk in there and expect him to say it's okay."

I park the car with Zayn in the passenger seat and grab my shit, "Bullshit I can't. He acts like he's some high and mighty guy but when you confront him he's a fucking coward."

"Yeah and when he threatens you? What are you gonna do?"

"He won't, just trust me. Stay here and I'll let you know how it goes when I get back. It shouldn't take long." I put on my jacket and take the keys out of the ignition.

"Dude, it's cold outside. Leave it on." I roll my eyes and put them back in, he turns the heat all the way up just as I leave the car and walk towards the warehouse building.

I knock in the usual pattern and Jimmy opens the door, "Morning Jim." I nod at him and he sighs, "Stupid kid forgets my name every damn time." He mumbles with my back turned to him.

I don't even bother knocking on his door, I open it and he looks up at me from his desk, "Harry, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Luca stacks the papers on his desk in a neat pile and gives me his full attention, cupping his hands together in front of him.

I stand in front of him, in between his desk and the chairs, "Deal's off. We aren't going anywhere."

He hums, "And why is that?"

"I don't have to explain myself. I'm telling you that we aren't."

He leans back in his chair and fixes his tie, "So let me understand this. You come into my building, into my office, and try to make orders to me?"

Crossing my arms I say, "Sure."

"Son, I know you're not stupid so tell me why you think this is a good idea."

"You can't relocate us just after our best friend and team member dies. It's not right and I won't let it happen."

He chuckles, "Liam was small. He wasn't built for the job anyways, you didn't lose much. You're going where I say and when I say."

He did not just fucking say that.

"Liam was the best fucking member we had! He was smarter than all of us combined and knew what to do during every mission. We all would have been dead long ago if it wasn't for him you selfish narcissistic bastard!"

He stands up from the chair, "You do not speak to me that way! You either listen to my orders or you're cut!" He slams his hand on the desk.

In other words, I'm dead.

I clench my jaw with a glare, "You can't do this."

"I can. And I will." He arches his eyebrows.

I take a step back, considering all options here. There aren't many.

Taking a deep breath I start walking away, wanting to get out of his presence.

"Oh and Harry?" He calls for me but I don't turn around, I just pause, "You better keep an eye on your girl. It's hard to trust anyone these days."

I turn my head to him with narrowed eyes, "I'll let you know when your next mission is." Is all he says when I look at him. He doesn't explain more.

I leave his office and the building as fast as I can and jump in the car, "How'd it go?"

I reverse out of the parking lot and get on the road before answering, "Not good."

"Told you." Zayn mutters.

"Do you know when Delilah and Jade will be done?"

"How should I know? Neither of them are my girlfriends."