80

No Perspective

Harry stares down at his phone with wide eyes. 'It wasn't her, it couldn't be' is what he's thinking.

But he knows it was.

The first time he's heard her voice in months, it sounded so—fake.

It didn't sound like the Delilah he fell in love with.

His ears start ringing and his surroundings start to slowly fade to black.

Harry Styles

"Harry?!" My body starts shaking as I hear faint voices yelling out for me.

"Delilah?" I whisper.

"Harry man wake the fuck up!" I hear a familiar voice shout. But not the voice I want to hear.

I come to my senses and find myself on the bathroom floor with my friends crowding over me, worried looks on their faces.

"What the hell happened?" Louis questions.

"Did you pass out?" Zayn lends me a helping hand for me to stand up.

I wipes my eyes with a sigh.

"Dude?" Niall nudges my arm. "Go get him some water please." He whispers to Jade, she scurries away quickly.

I push through Zayn and Louis standing in the doorway and walk to the living room.

"Why is he just standing there staring at the carpet?" Louis questions quietly, Niall shrugs.

Zayn walks up to me slowly, "Harry what's going on?"

"I uh—I got a phone call." I hold my phone up at my side.

"Okay...from who?" He stands in front of me with arched eyebrows.

I meet his eyes, "Delilah."

His face drops. Niall and Louis stand behind Zayn with wide eyes. Jade drops the water bottle she got for me on the floor.

"I'm sorry what? She called you—like just now?" Louis asks.

I nod.

"What did she say? Where is she? Is she safe?" Zayn becomes alert.

"I don't know."

"Dude the person we've been looking for this whole time just happened to give you a call and you..don't know?" Niall angrily stated.

"Oh I'm sorry Niall, I really wish I could have asked her in the midst of her telling me she killed our private investigator and that she doesn't want to be found!"

The room goes silent, not even a cricket noise.

Niall breaks the silence, "So it's true. She's still working for Luca?"

I shrug with a laugh, "Fuck if I know!" I throw my hands in the air. "All I know is that our only chance at finding her is fucking six feet under!" I plop down on the couch and run my hands over my face.

"What number did she call you from? Can you check the area code?" Zayn questions.

"No it was unknown. No caller ID." I respond.