26

Harry Styles

After I left Delilah's last night I made a quick stop at Zayn's to go over what we're gonna do with the guy in our basement.

To save you from a long story, we're probably going to kill him.

He's a nuisance to us, if he is beefing with Luca and wants to take down his men, then that means he wants to take us down too. Just because I don't like Luca doesn't mean I won't protect him or us if stuff like this happens. He gave me this life of protection and stability, I owe him.

He's still tied up in the basement, I know this for sure because Louis and Liam stayed overnight to watch him in case he tried to escape. We know he isn't as stupid as he seems, he would probably know a way to get out.

I just have to figure out why he's doing this and who he's working with. It has to be someone important and knows more about Luca and the mafia we're associated with than they let on.

The guys want me to bring Delilah to Reign to train her but I don't think it's a good idea. We wouldn't do it in the basement clearly but what if she gets nosey or he makes a lot of noise. It may be in a secluded area but it's not exactly soundproof.

But, my opinion doesn't matter because I'm currently on my way to her apartment to pick her up and bring her to Reign.

I pick up my phone, press her contact and bring it to my ear, "Hello?" She answers on the second ring, "I'm on my way to get you right now, get ready because we're training at Reign," I inform her. "Like right now?" Her voice comes out muffled, "Yes right now. Are you eating?" I hear clattering noises on her end, "Yeah just cereal, I'll be ready in ten." She finishes and hangs up the phone.

I pull up to her building shortly after the phone call and text her that I'm here. She comes out within five minutes of my text and has her hair in two braids while wearing a cropped crew neck sweater and leggings. She has some white shoes on that I could care less about the name of.

"Sup Styles," She steps in the car and closes the door, I raise my eyebrows at the comment, "What?" She questions.

"Did you seriously just say sup?"

"Yeah what's it to you?" She's acts weird all the time but right now she's almost too weird.

I ignore the comment and reverse the car, putting my arm on her headrest and looking behind me.

She connects her phone to my Bluetooth and plays Peach by Kevin Abstract. I only know that because it says the name of the song on my screen. Her music taste is quite odd. I've listened to music so much lately just because of her, and I hate it.

"Who's your favorite music artist?" She speaks up after a silent drive with just the music in the background. I shrug, "I don't listen to music much so I don't think I have one."

Her jaw drops open, "You're kidding right? You don't have one song that you like? Or artist?"

I purse my lips and shake my head and her eyes widen with her jaw still dropped, she's acting as if I just told her I killed her whole family with the way she's reacting.

"Nope," She says emphasizing the P, "That's going to change. I'll turn you on to so many artists and songs that will blow that small mind of yours." I arch my eyebrows, "I can think other ways you can turn me on." She squints her eyes at me from the comment, "Shut up." We both chuckle.

After driving for a couple more minutes in silence she speaks up again, "What is that?" I turn my head to her and see her eyes on something in the backseat.

I turn my head behind me quickly to glance at it, "A painting." I say obviously.

"No shit. Why do you have it?" I glance at her and see her eyebrows furrowed, "Why do you want to know?" I question.