27

Delilah Lavigne

I've been up all night. I came home last night and tried to sleep but it clearly didn't work. My brain would not shut off. I stayed up all night worried.

Worried about Harry.

After I found the painting in his car, I knew it was connected to Calum. Seeing him last night made my whole world spin. Racked with fear, I couldn't understand what was happening.

I finally got out of bed after sitting there forever since I knew I was going to Reign tonight with the boys.

Harry told me he'd let Calum go and I hope he did, he doesn't deserve to die. No one truly does in my mind. Although, apart of me was telling me to change my mind and tell Harry to do what he wants with him because nobody knows what he's capable of. Even I didn't.

I've done nothing but dwell all day and since the club opens soon, I decide it's time to get ready and finally escape my apartment.

I decide to get in the shower. I walk to my bathroom and reach in the shower to turn it on. While it's warming up, I strip off all my clothes.

Once the water is hot enough, I get in. The hot water falling all over me causes me to let out a sigh. I wet my hair completely and grab my shampoo and scrub it into my scalp. I continue with conditioner on my ends. After I wash my body, I just stand there for what feels like years, staring off.

I reach my hand out the shower to grab a towel after turning it off, ready to get dressed. I put on a black crop top and a maroon skirt with flower designs on it.

I blow dry my hair until it's dry and leave it like it is because it's basically pin straight

I blow dry my hair until it's dry and leave it like it is because it's basically pin straight. I start my makeup off with some concealer under my eyes and on spots that need it. Then continue with mascara and winged eyeliner, my usual. After adding some jewelry to the outfit, I grab my things and leave the bathroom

I spot Nicks curled up on the couch. I'm so grateful for him, even though he's a cat he's been there through it all with me. He just sat around with me all day to keep me company.

I throw on some black boots paired with white socks poking out at the top and soon enough I'm out the door.

I called an Uber knowing I was drinking tonight so once it pulls into my lot I get into it and we leave to Reign.

Within 15 minutes I'm getting out of the Uber and walking towards the club.

I spot Niall at the bar, typical.

"Hi Ni." I try to say loud enough so he can hear. He sees me and instantly pulls me into a hug.

"Lilah! You gotta do a shot with me, cmon." He nods his head to the shot glasses lined on the bar counter.

He slides a shot glass over to me that's full of a liquid I will probably hate the taste of.

"Here, link your arm around mine." I do as he says.