64

Harry Styles

Delilah blames herself just as I suspected. She was released from the hospital three days ago and we leave Nashville tomorrow for Liam's funeral back in California.

All the news outlets in Tennessee covered the fake story we gave them about them being jumped and every other news outlet covered Liam's death, all of the Hypnotic fans are devastated.

The media went pretty crazy over it. I was reminded of it every time I went on my phone so I just deleted everything. I couldn't stand it.

Luca reached out to us in regards of the loss and asked us to come back to California for the funeral. He had Liam transferred back two days ago and is getting his burial ready.

We don't know what to do now. To the fans and everyone else, we lost a member of our band and can grieve for a bit then replace him later, but in reality it's much more complicated.

We can't really move on. He was valuable to our team and a special person to the group.

Louis hasn't left his hotel room since he was discharged almost a week ago so I have no idea how he's doing, Niall is quiet and I have never seen him quiet, Zayn is trying to jump back as best he can and puts a smile on his face every time he sees Delilah and I'm just pretending like it didn't happen for her. If I show emotion, she will blame herself.

She barely gets out of bed for anything. She should be working on her PT but even when I force her it just consists of her walking down the hotel hallway as I stand at the end holding her crutches. She can't put much weight on it but we are making some progress.

Jade stops by the room twice a day to help Delilah change her bandage and give her the medicine she was prescribed for the healing process. I have told her many times that I can do it but she says 'it's her best friend duty', whatever the fuck that means.

I think we are all just trying to grieve and move on in our own way. Jade has been updating me on Niall, he is like a zombie during the day then when they go to sleep she hears him crying to himself. We share a wall with Louis and constantly hear him throwing shit at the walls and listening to loud ass music at night. Zayn won't really talk to me about how he's feeling because if he does then he will break, I just know that's the reason why.

Delilah hasn't cried since the day I told her he died. She thought I was playing a sick joke at first but when she saw my bloodshot eyes and heard my shaky voice she realized it was no joke.

She hasn't really spoken much, if she does it's short sentences when Jade comes and asks how she's feeling or when I question her too. Zayn stops by everyday as well to check up on her and he can get some sentences out of her but other than that she just sleeps or stares off.

I knew this would happen. She blames herself and everyone putting on a smile for her is pissing her off.

Zayn and I went out this morning so I could get her real breakfast food and not the shitty hotel food and he's getting stuff for Louis since he can't even get him to leave either.

"Does he like eggs?" He asks from the passenger seat looking at the online menu of the cafe we're going to.

"How the fuck would I know?" I shrug.

"I'm just going to get him a bit of everything, he's getting too skinny for my liking."

"Delilah too." I mutter.

"How is she?" He turns off his phone and looks at me.

"Not good." I shake my head with flat lips, "It's like what happened with Calum all over again but worse."