30

Harry Styles

It's Delilah's birthday today.

I want to make it a good one since she explained how she never really liked her past birthdays. I'm not really good at planning shit which is why I had the guys help me set everything up at my house, which is where the party is going to be held.

"Push the couch against the wall to clear the living room." I instruct to Niall and Liam.

"If Louis was here, I wouldn't have to move all of your damn furniture and make this process slower." Niall complains.

"His birthday is two days after hers, there's no reason to party on separate days, so we are mixing them. Which is why he can't be here either." Zayn explains to him after walking in carrying bags of alcohol in one hand and a keg in the other.

"I have to go pick up the cakes so once I get back I better see some fucking improvement, got it?" I point to all of them sternly, "Yes, dad." Niall salutes me sarcastically, I just scoff and go to my car.

Delilah knows she's having a party but neither her nor Louis have no clue this is for him too.

On every birthday we have had for the past four years, we have spent together. Just getting shitfaced at Reign or at parties held at one of our places. Now Delilah is added to the mix.

I texted her to come at 8pm and Louis the same, hoping they show up at the same time.

Once I grab their cakes from the bakery and more alcohol, I head back to my place. I open the door and am met with glowing lights, disco balls on the ceiling, alcohol placed all over my kitchen counters and in a cooler, and kegs scattered around the living room and on my balcony.

Zayn and Liam are on ladders taping a happy birthday sign to the wall.

"Shit, I didn't think you guys would actually pull this off." I compliment their work while placing everything in my hands down on the counter.

"Yeah well, I did most of the work. These two fuckers just sat on their asses and watched. Had to practically force Liam to help with this part." Zayn complains while stepping of the ladder and walking to a table, setting up speakers for the music.

"Excuse me, Zayn. I am queuing good ass party songs." Niall defends himself while he's sprawled on my couch scrolling through his phone.

"Go to Lavigne's Spotify, she has a fucking playlist for party songs." I tell him as I'm inspecting the place for anything we're missing.

He hums and searches through her playlist for the songs and I go to my room to change for tonight since it's already 5pm. People should start coming around 7-7:30pm, I left Niall on invitation duty so only god knows how many people will show up.

Delilah Lavigne

It's my fucking birthday.

It hasn't been too bad today. Harry took me out for breakfast this morning and then dropped me back off at my apartment so I could get ready for work and so he could set up for whatever the hell he's planning.

Not to mention, I'm really fucking sore from the workout I did yesterday. But, I need to force myself to enjoy it since I'm planning on having fun tonight.

I worked with Leo today and he brought me coffee as a present, which was much appreciated. It was pretty busy for a Thursday but that made the day go by way faster. I hate my birthday being on a goddamn weekday.